Max Base Inc

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Max Base Inc
  • Widowmaker

199% inc boost territory
    5 Dist Centers
    Just under $105K

Anyone else getting anymore than that? I haven't seen the inc boost go up from 199% even with new players moving in.

• ℱüℕ6754

Widowmaker wrote:

199% inc boost territory5 Dist CentersJust under $105K

Anyone else getting anymore than that? I haven't seen the inc boost go up from 199% even with new players moving in.

I'm making 103k at best, and -5k ish at worst

• wasulu

Widowmaker wrote:

I had a bases in a city with 241% boost

• Widowmaker

wasulu wrote:

Widowmaker wrote:

I had a bases in a city with 241% boost

Had? How much was it making and what state and territory if you don't mind me asking. I'm trying to get a good idea on how income is figured mathematically and if there is anything more to look forward to in increased base inc.

• Dunlap2041

Cool fun fact, max hop radius is 26 miles with 3 warehouses 1 D center and 6 vehicle depots. If you want to do this, PUT ON WAREHOUSES FIRST. Otherwise it won't work.
    Also you could put up to 7 D centers on one turf (I think).

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Dunlap2041 wrote:

Cool fun fact, max hop radius is 26 miles with 3 warehouses 1 D center and 6 vehicle depots. If you want to do this, PUT ON WAREHOUSES FIRST. Otherwise it won't work. Also you could put up to 7 D centers on one turf (I think).

I'm certain this is a bug. Max upgrades is 8 but I've seen SS's with people having 10.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

Dunlap2041 wrote:

Cool fun fact, max hop radius is 26 miles with 3 warehouses 1 D center and 6 vehicle depots. If you want to do this, PUT ON WAREHOUSES FIRST. Otherwise it won't work. Also you could put up to 7 D centers on one turf (I think).

I'm certain this is a bug. Max upgrades is 8 but I've seen SS's with people having 10.

I was gonna say... I can only build 2 warehouses....

• Dunlap2041

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

Dunlap2041 wrote:

You need to have one or two finished before you can put on the final one. I takes 24 hours unless you want to spend the extra Tiberium.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Dunlap2041 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

Dunlap2041 wrote:

You need to have one or two finished before you can put on the final one. I takes 24 hours unless you want to spend the extra Tiberium.

Wait so complete two warehouses, Then start building a third warehouse?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Actually nm. Just tried that. It doesn't let me build a third warehouse, even if i try to build it after the first two are finished.

• Dunlap2041

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Actually nm. Just tried that. It doesn't let me build a third warehouse, even if i try to build it after the first two are finished.

Did you put the other stuff on yet? Or did you only have the warehouses on?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Dunlap2041 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Did you put the other stuff on yet? Or did you only have the warehouses on?

Just WHs.

• ▪False▪

126K. A city.

• RARE

Still with 4 depots its over 11 miles that's pretty damn good considering hopping is impossible

• Dunlap2041

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I can only put on 2 now. It must have been a bug that is fixed now.

Reply to this topic