A peaceful game!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › A peaceful game!
  • obipatton

There needs to be a game for those that complain about C4 and carbombs and capping. They need a game not called "wars" or "supremacy", they need a game where you can throw a stuffed animal at them...or schedule a play date...

• obipatton

Instead of "C4 just exploded" you read "someone sent you a bag of gummy bears"

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

What we need it the ability to acquire more than 2 bases in a 72 hour period!

• 🔥Ţąʝįķ☠Çąƥǫŋę™🔥

I must say . The acquisition zone is quite unbalanced . If you lay a 1 influence it is almost impossible to acquire unless u literally stick to their base. So many fixes need to be made.!!!

• Phat Ho

Go play trade nations obi.

• ▪False▪

Does anyone else thing the Acq zone should be the build zone? I have a 361 Inf base and it can't cap a base that is about four blocks away. It's so dumb.

• schulzie1

▪False▪ wrote:

Does anyone else thing the Acq zone should be the build zone? I have a 361 Inf base and it can't cap a base that is about four blocks away. It's so dumb.

You can see the acquisition zone if you enter build mode and tap the turf you want to take

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Global Softplay
    Teddy Domination
    Tickle Wars
    Baba Tantrums

• 👥Nobody👉👈Bobby🐝

I would love some gummy bears.

• PRIDE

schulzie1 wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

You can see the acquisition zone if you enter build mode and tap the turf you want to take

Wow I never knew you could do that. Thanks man.

• Unknown

FarmVille is that way 👈 you could ride there in you moped.

Reply to this topic