Cedar Point

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Cedar Point
  • ▪False▪

I was there for two days. The service there is great. 4-Full bars. But, it's like it is a placebo. Might as well give you no bars for how well it works. I couldn't even waste my stamina while in the park.

Except for ONE part of the trip.
    We got stuck on the Top Thrill Dragster. -_- For 15 minutes. Apparently, the magnets weren't working to slow us down. So we would just collide with the other cars waiting to be shot off. I don't know how they stopped us up there, but we were on the very top of the ride. 407 feet in the air or something crazy. I put a base there.
    It was a cool experience. The girl next to me was like freaking out, though. I thought it was relaxing.

So, what are your people's favorite memories from Cedar Point? That one is a winner for me.

--False

• born42 42

Riding top thrill dragster was pretty awesome. But it's more of an experience than a ride. It's only, like, 17 seconds long, I think. Millenium Force is probably the best.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

You assume we've all been to Cedar Point. Nobody wants to go. 😥

• ▪False▪

Didn't get to go on Millennium Force. The towing cable was broken for about 10 hours.

And, lol, yeah, I did. XD I forgot that not very many people live as close as I do to Cedar Point.

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

I went to Cedar Point this summer. My favorite ride was Millennium Force

• ▪False▪

Millennium Force was good. I got the front row passes becaus rod the guy that stands there with the pegboard game. But the Maverick was my favorite.

• Ruffelz11

Gatekeeper/Maverick/raptor all day for me, I'm not big on tall coasters, just the ones with lots of flips and loops- fast too

• 🔥ace🔥

I love cedar point I rode all the rides there and had a blast can't remember it much since it was so long ago but I will never forget riding Top thrill dragster and millennium force

• Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ

I try to take the 3 hour trip at least once a year. There's a campsite about a half hour away where a few of us set up camp, go ride coasters, then come back and sleep. Then we wake up, break down camp, shower, and enjoy another day of coasters before driving home.

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ wrote:

I try to take the 3 hour trip at least once a year. There's a campsite about a half hour away where a few of us set up camp, go ride coasters, then come back and sleep. Then we wake up, break down camp, shower, and enjoy another day of coasters before driving home.

I live about an hour away and I usually go up to put in bay and kelleys island up there and it's pretty cool, and there's a campsite on kelleys island, just a ferry ride away from the park ( or close to at least) ( the jet express takes people to cedar point I believe but round trips are pricy, like 25-30 bucks each for an adult I think.)

• ▪False▪

Raptor/Maverick/Top Thrill/Magnum for me. The Gatekeeper is way too slow to even be fun. But the Wicked Twister is fun.

And the Maxair and Power Tower is awesome. I brought a coin while on the drop on the Power Tower. The coin levitated above my hand for about a second.
    --False

• Hydra

🔥ace🔥 wrote:

I love cedar point I rode all the rides there and had a blast can't remember it much since it was so long ago but I will never forget riding Top thrill dragster and millennium force

Can't remember it much yet you'll never forget...touching.

• ▪False▪

Top Thrill Dragster is a religious experience. Not a ride. 15 Seconds doesn't constitute a ride.

• born42 42

Exactly

• ★CHUCKDΛVΞ★

Welcome back raptor riders.....
    We heard that 17 times one day. The lines were so short we didn't even have to get off the ride we just stayed in our seats and went again. I miss being so close to CP and being able to ride roller coasters. I get motion sickness now. 🙊

• ▪False▪

The Raptor is an amazing ride. We rode it three times within ten minutes. For some reason, they opened it about an hour after the park opened and no one but us noticed. So we just stayed there. We rode Front, Middle, and Back. The middle was boring. The Front was awesome. And the back gave me whiplash like no other.
    --False

• SLiNKY

I just got back from it yesterday, had a great time. Although, the group I went on all unanimously decided the Mantis was the worst ride. Two of our youth leaders cake off with extreme nausea and headaches from being banged around so much. But other than that, great trip. Just never ride the Mantis :P

• born42 42

I thought mean streak was worse

Reply to this topic