Selling C4 thread

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Selling C4 thread
  • Treybo130

Where'd it go? I was enjoying it. Inquiring minds wish to know what ECK and Greenman decided.

• 💫SugaDanio💫

.... Nobody would invest!

• DirtyJerms

Treybo130 wrote:

Where'd it go? I was enjoying it. Inquiring minds wish to know what ECK and Greenman decided.

Yeah!
    I just bought the big bucket of popcorn. Was hoping for part two of the series.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

SugaDanio wrote:

Bullshit!

• 💫SugaDanio💫

They were only paying minimum wage 4 tibs and hour... I wouldn't get outta bed for less than 6T

• EastCoastKing

I didn't wanna get banned so i deleted it. We're gonna shit on greenman and bugs and maybe some others and rebuil👍 I found out since greenman has autism he doesn't fully comprehend situations and stuff so I decided not to keep at him but I'm still fking him up

• EastCoastKing

SugaDanio wrote:

Actually there was ALOT of interest and several people c4'd

• EastCoastKing

After we take them down a couple pegs maybe we can talk about letting it go and going on with our lives but a couple hundred c4 are going there way first

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

Wtf did I miss lol

• Dunlap2041

EastCoastKing wrote:

I didn't wanna get banned so i deleted it. We're gonna shit on greenman and bugs and maybe some others and rebuil👍 I found out since greenman has autism he doesn't fully comprehend situations and stuff so I decided not to keep at him but I'm still fking him up

How could you delete it? You did not make that thread.

• mike1998

I'm thinking within 2 weeks max bugs and greenman will be blasted. Then there's the few other little Guys who could use a taste. After that who knows. We've recieved a lot of support here and made good friends. Don't think just because they c4d the hell out of us this is over. We took Saba from 228 agents to 75 and 9000 inf to to under 3000 before we talked it out. These guys think they can't be touched but they're in for a rude awakening

• EastCoastKing

Dunlap2041 wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

Well mike deleted it but yea

• EastCoastKing

We're brothers btw

• Dunlap2041

EastCoastKing wrote:

Dunlap2041 wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

Well mike deleted it but yea

Did you tell him to? If so then I guess you could say you deleted it.

• EastCoastKing

Yup I was warned I could possibly be banned so i got him to delete it bcuz scrue that

• petinc

Tell me again why it's going to take you 2 weeks?

• EastCoastKing

petinc wrote:

.... We're not pussy attacking him were blowing him to shit...

• Dunlap2041

EastCoastKing wrote:

petinc wrote:

Just remember he has 2 weeks to build up as well.

• mike1998

Dunlap2041 wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

petinc wrote:

Just remember he has 2 weeks to build up as well.

I said 2 weeks max maybe not idk but he's gonna get it. I'm not interested in arguing about this but speak some bullshit if anyone pleases. This is happening. We're good players with aloft friends and support here and these little shuts are getting it

• L. Ron Hubbard

EastCoastKing wrote:

He's artistic you dumb schmuck not autistic. As in, he speaks with artistic flare when rallying to his friends defense in GD threads.
    What's wrong with you? First you call him retarded & now you're calling him autistic. You've really got some issues you need to work out.

• Treybo130

I saw a thread about using the R word. You might be in way over your head ECK. I don't understand the banning process of these games. It took 3 pages of thread for me to figure out what you were actually doing. Bugs attacked me many times so I'm down for your cause albeit not joining your gang. I was bummed to see you took it down.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

EastCoastKing wrote:

Autism? Then, instead of Greenman shouldn't he be Rainman?

I don't know...

Gotta go watch Wapner...

• mike1998

This isn't becoming an argument thread. Green man started the problem with him and us. And we're gonna get him. Have whatever opinion about it you want. We know who our friends are and we know we got this. For those who want to know il tell u the story. Eck posted a thread about guess his dogs name for tib. Saba talked shit to him but was "Joking" me and eck and one other destroyed Saba. Truce was called. Then bugs started a problem becuz shes friends with Saba. Some c4 went back n forth. I posted a thread to hire some mercs. Greenman talked some stupid shit and we all talked shit to each other. Some supported him some supported us. His friends and bugs friends c4d us adb now were gearing up to blast on bugs and green And 1 or 2 others are getting some. That's it. If you disagree your wrong but yea. I and the r word thing botherd some ppl

• mike1998

O and the r word thing**

• mike1998

Treybo we'd appreciate you're support. We got some enemy's but we aren't instigators who will drag you into problems and were 100% loyal

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

First real battle seems to shaping up nicely. 😃

Please remember that we're in a game here, most smack talk is just that, to be taken lightly and in the spirit of the game. Good luck and have fun on both sides. 👍🍻

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

Saba is just one of those jokesters he doesn't actually mean to offend you. If I was topick a side I would have to go with now Bugs side because he's defending his friend and sure a joke was said but just laugh it off have some beers and chill.

• Treybo130

Before syndicates went to war, we had this nonsense. Maybe NWS and Illuminati can outsource to these guys?

• Dunlap2041

I remember this troll. Lol

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

The R word bothers people? I never knew that Raisins were so offensive.

• TΛ͒T

Treybo130 wrote:

Before syndicates went to war, we had this nonsense. Maybe NWS and Illuminati can outsource to these guys?

You do know that more c4 gets thrown every hour in our war then that entire battle right.

Reply to this topic