North Korea...

ForumsGeneral Discussion › North Korea...
  • Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Despite what your political opinions are, they sure know how to put on a parade. Some impressive synchronicity going on over there right now. 👯👯👯👯

• mike1998

North Korea is best Korea!

• clone9786

Hell, Even i wouldnt Let Peter tell Me wrong about my Eternal leader!

Sure hE's great aND all, but Hey, pEter was gonna be taken by those Little secret Police soneday!

Never in my Own mind would i think of FREEing any of those Damn south korean Occupants My dear leader caught.

He knows whats bEst for everyone, Leader. Pa Always Said Anyone who eats Potato is traitor.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

clone9786 wrote:

Sure hE's great aND all, but Hey, pEter was gonna be taken by those Little secret Police soneday!

Never in my Own mind would i think of FREEing any of those Damn south korean Occupants My dear leader caught.

He knows whats bEst for everyone, Leader. Pa Always Said Anyone who eats Potato is traitor.

😂👍👍👍 love it.

• Gade

clone9786 wrote:

Brilliant

• Treybo130

clone9786 wrote:

No freedom for you! You stay!

• clone9786

NOrth korea Racks are Easily As big as Lots and Lots of big american teettYs, especially How dEar Leader Pays for implants.

• EastCoastKing

clone9786 wrote:

Lol

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

clone9786 wrote:

NOrth korea Racks are Easily As big as Lots and Lots of big american teettYs, especially How dEar Leader Pays for implants.

😂👍

• clone9786

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

clone9786 wrote:

😂👍

Surely This Odd Player LAcks empathy on accoUnt of his lauGHING at the NOse jobs and Tit implants! he Just dOesnt understand the Kreativeness of my messagING

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I thought this thread was going to be about the challenge to build bases in NK. Now *that* would add some interesting possibilities...

• clone9786

squirrelpig wrote:

I thought this thread was going to be about the challenge to build bases in NK. Now *that* would add some interesting possibilities...

I aM sure there Is No incompetAnce Building bASEs Regardless of It beinG Hard or noT. Next thing yOu knoW they'll have built bases themselves...heh heh.

Reply to this topic