My game strategy- works well for free players

ForumsGeneral Discussion › My game strategy- works well for free players
  • The Alchemyst

Not that there's anything wrong with paying I just found that this strategy works for me, a player who doesn't like to spend a dime, and I thought that I'd share it.
    Build Bases up to limit, equip with small upgrades,make money, delete and re-equip bases with 2 armory and 2 tier2 upgrades, use money to buy weapons, delete old bases that are between bases and create new bases farther away thus creating a longer reach of your influence,delete both armories equip 1 private security add another tier2 or 3 upgrade, eventually replace private security with agent recruiting centers, replace tier 2 with tier 3 upgrades, delete middle bases and create more farther away thus expanding influence reach.
    *add extras where necessary such as steering wheel and blast walls.
    * If you have bases where the bonus is 199% upgrade to max possible infl ignoring other rules.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

What exactly do blast walls do?

• EastCoastKing

Free players should definitly make good use of warehouses too. Not to mention tapjoy.com

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Tapjoy is giving me a hard time and I don't know why. It won't open, does anyone know why tapjoy wouldn't open on an iPad? Do I have to have something enabled

• EastCoastKing

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

Tapjoy is giving me a hard time and I don't know why. It won't open, does anyone know why tapjoy wouldn't open on an iPad? Do I have to have something enabled

Tapjoy has to be enabled in your settings to have access to your device before you can redeem points. As soon as I opend tapjoy i got a popup where I had to install tapjoy into my settings from the App Store. Then I was able to redeem offers from the site. I'm on iPod 4th gen maybe you have to manually install it from App Store first on iPad? If that doesn't work if say contact support. It could take forever for them to get back but they'd know better then anyone

• EastCoastKing

I'm referring to the website not the ingame option I don't think I was very clear about that

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

It used to work fine for me, and I preferred the website to the in game feature because the offers were better. Now though, I can't even open the page after I enable tapjoy. Idk what happened...

• EastCoastKing

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

It used to work fine for me, and I preferred the website to the in game feature because the offers were better. Now though, I can't even open the page after I enable tapjoy. Idk what happened...

Weird.. Sometimes the site craps out for me but it nvr lasts more then a few hours

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Idk for me it's been like two weeks... I'll check my settings

• EastCoastKing

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

Idk for me it's been like two weeks... I'll check my settings

Damn hurtin

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

No it works now. Have no idea why.

• Mike Hunt

Your strategy involves tearing down agents. Which seems incredibly stupid and counterproductive.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

ßāɖƑɪʂҥ wrote:

Your strategy involves tearing down agents. Which seems incredibly stupid and counterproductive.

It does seem odd, if your idea is to hop using this strategy save your agents and use inf upgrades only. Other than that, if this is working for your play type, then good stuff. 👍

Reply to this topic