Could people do this?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Could people do this?
  • The Alchemyst

Say someone has like 500 agents but then only buys 1 weapon and 1 Defense bc players can only view the # of agents and the best weapon equipped would this look any different than someone fully equipped with 500 agents? Also is the even,tough,impossible for disputes based on ATK and def stats or # of agents??

• EastCoastKing

I think it shows all agents not jst ones that are equipped.

• The Alchemyst

Well I was just thinking that why am I paying so much in upkeep for weapons. Why don't I just sell all of them but one ATK and def and save the money.

• The Alchemyst

I liked how in TW it says so and so has 2000 guns and 500 shields, thus I can calculate there ATK and def power to see if they pose a threat

• Jim Dirt

The Alchemyst wrote:

Well I was just thinking that why am I paying so much in upkeep for weapons. Why don't I just sell all of them but one ATK and def and save the money.

You could do that and hope no one calls your bluff...

• EastCoastKing

Jim Dirt wrote:

The Alchemyst wrote:

You could do that and hope no one calls your bluff...

Basically this. It should stop alot of ppl if they're targeting you specifically. But if your like me and your in the dispute list you just hit whoever has even next to they're name you know.

• EastCoastKing

It could do more good then harm but its certianly not foolproof. If your saving up the cash short trrm for a purpose id say go for it. But bear in mind if you get In a real conflict with someone it's gonna cost you a pretty penny to get those weapons back. Come to think of it your prob better off the way it is and just dispute ppl for cash

• The Alchemyst

Did a quick calculation if you do this for exactly 4days as in 4 24hr periods then you break even anytime over that you make money.

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

In actuality, does it really matter if someone attacks you? How about if they cap your base? I mean, is it that important? If its money that you're worrying about in losing disputes, the money you save not equipping the agents will surely make up for it.

Reply to this topic