Turf wars past...

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Turf wars past...
  • EVEЯY͒ONE ELSE

TrailerTrash 3 years ago Quote
    I dont have anything else to do on turf wars....

All i have left to do is add mob members buy the added mob members weapons and armor and bank the money i earn....

Bump

Street King 3 years ago Quote
    Yup..unless you have others around you to capture turf then it becomes code wars...enjoy pecking codes every day

• EVEЯY͒ONE ELSE

Just a little tw history for the haters.

• EastCoastKing

Tw was pretty cool I only played it shortly before this was announced and i came here

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Lmao nice find Everyone Else.

• Kobestud

This is great, nice find. This backs up that this app is just beginning and improvements will be made.

• Courier Six

Really good post! This is not TW, but TW wasn't TW a month after launch either...

• TrailerTrash

Cool find.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

GS should have learnt from what TW lacked in at the start.....

It's like you go into the BMW sales room and buy a NEW car only to find its got the same technology as the one from 1995.......

In essence, GS should have left off where TW is currently at, especially seeing as it is in the same genre.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

GS should have learnt from what TW lacked in at the start.....

It's like you go into the BMW sales room and buy a NEW car only to find its got the same technology as the one from 1995.......

In essence, GS should have left off where TW is currently at, especially seeing as it is in the same genre.

It's a possibility that nick made GS with a few "faults" in order for there to be something to improve on in future updates, it's unlikely though.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

No, overall the game is refined and 99% done. I'm sure Nick expected his users/customers to give feedback (both good and bad) sp that improvements can be made. If this is how the game was meant to be played (aggression/lack of acquiring) then so be it. It won't e a game ill be playing for long.
    I'm purely investing on the assumption our feedback will be implemented in some way

Reply to this topic