Ramen

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Ramen
  • 💻ӈɑͭcͪĸͤєя💻

We have all had it and at some point we have to eat it every day. My question is why flavor do you like, and how do you cook it? I love chicken flavored and I like to boil the water, let the noodles simmer, make them sloppy and put it in the bowl, let it sit there for 5-10 mins then add the flavoring

• 💻ӈɑͭcͪĸͤєя💻

What flavor*

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

Chicken. I boil water let the noodles cook, then drain the water put butter on the noodles with some salt and pepper, then add a little water back in with the flavoring in the water stir around so everything blends together.

• silverjava1

I will occasionally add cream cheese to it and make it like a really cheap chicken Alfredo

• Mr.D-Killer

Chicken and i get the noodles that come in the cup i boil water and put it in cup for 3-5 mins and stir and its all good

• --}Dando{--

Beef flavor is where it's at

• yomama1064

--}Dando{-- wrote:

• 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

Chicken flavor must be boiled and add some Tapatio hot sauce in and put it on a cracker. There is a spicy Asian version that is way better.

• *Queen Nicole*

Oriental is the only way to go.

• 💖ℒ੫ѵℬуɾძ💞

🍵Miso Ramen or
    🍜 Kim Chee Bowl
    (🍶Sake, 🍣Sushi &🍤tempura, karaage chicken or gyoza on the side.)

• gggccbhfxz

Boil water put the noodles and chicken flavoring in then crack an egg in it while its cooking. It sounds kinda weird but it's the shit.

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

yomama1064 wrote:

--}Dando{-- wrote:

• ✶ǷʘՏElÐʘƝ✶(

Beef or Chicken add a little bit of salt put everything in the microwave for 1:20 min so it's crispy like chips and remive water afterwards

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

When I was a kid growing up in Waikiki, my friends and i used to just eat them raw and sprinkle the packets of flavor dust on the hard noodle brick.

I still sometimes do this... I think it was a Hawaii thing. I've never heard of anyone here in Minnesota doing it, but all the kids i knew back then did.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Oh also there's this stuff at some grocery stores called "Vegeta". It's in a blue cylindrical container. It's basically the chicken flavor in bulk. If anyone wants to go "extreme" with their ramen noodles.

• Whettefartze

Chicken beef or shrimp with flaming hot Cheetos crumbled up in them. Or cool ranch Doritos

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegeta_(food)
    In case people are confusing it with the anime character i know nothing about.

Reply to this topic