Tier Scanning???

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Tier Scanning???
  • Mr.D-Killer

Did you know theres tiers when you scan!!! Just go to the map, hold down the scan button and pick a tier. Tier 1 is good for resources and bitch upgrades, Tier 2 is for some resources and better upgrades, Tier 3 is for super good upgrades and i think you get looted guns im not sure.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I mostly do tier two for scanning, however if I want armeries I scan with tier one

• Mr.D-Killer

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

I mostly do tier two for scanning, however if I want armeries I scan with tier one

theres a loot on tier 3 that gives 2 agents

• Gade

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

Did you know theres tiers when you scan!!! Just go to the map, hold down the scan button and pick a tier. Tier 1 is good for resources and bitch upgrades, Tier 2 is for some resources and better upgrades, Tier 3 is for super good upgrades and i think you get looted guns im not sure.

Your brain's going to melt when you realise you can do the same with the map filter

• Dirty Hob0

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

Run it's a noob!!!

• Mr.D-Killer

i wasnt trying to sound like a noob i was just tryin to inform people damn

• petinc

There is a loot item (agent recruiting center) that adds 3 agents. Tier 3, got my first one at level 28.

• Dirty Hob0

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

i wasnt trying to sound like a noob i was just tryin to inform people damn

Then name this disscusion for the noobs

• Holy

I do tier one right now. 2 and 3 slowed my turf building WAY down. Tier one is always have an abundance of turf upgrades, good loot and resources to build turf. I won't be doing 2 and 3 or 3 and 10 till I get my stam and energy higher up. It's a waste to do it now. Slow's your game right down. Now I only have to wait for the upgrades to finish to continue hopping. Not till I have enough resources.

• Jimbo1994

Gade wrote:

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

Your brain's going to melt when you realise you can do the same with the map filter

Really?

• Treybo130

Jimbo1994 wrote:

Gade wrote:

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

Really?

If you hold down the "center" button it will give you a location beacon. Not worthy of a brain melt but pretty neat.

Reply to this topic