Built by nearby base without one.

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Built by nearby base without one.
  • CecilOfBaron

In my area, some regions had bases spring up overnight in some rural remote areas. There were no nearby bases and now all these areas have a solitary base that says built using nearby base. How is this possible?

• EastCoastKing

Probobly spoofers there's one we two players that popped up in rural areas of my province that I'm not sure about.

• miket

I work graveyard shifts so I do my hopping in the middle of the night. So for the people who don't stay up all night next thing you know there is a base or two overnight

• np_3547773

Warehouse stacking it seems.... Load up warehouse and combine with vehicle depts..... Upto 200 miles build radius I am told

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

Well that's gonna get patched real soon

• ⌖ Viper ⌖

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

np_3547773 wrote:

Warehouse stacking it seems.... Load up warehouse and combine with vehicle depts..... Upto 200 miles build radius I am told

220 miles to be exact

actually it isn't exact, the final radius would be different depending on your base building skill.

• EVEЯY͒ONE ELSE

⌖ Viper ⌖ wrote:

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

np_3547773 wrote:

220 miles to be exact

actually it isn't exact, the final radius would be different depending on your base building skill.

So yours is like 6 miles then viper?

• whitey bulger

Such a major bug, shoulda rolled the whole app back. One of the greatest things about Turf Wars was those areas that were still virgin months into launching.

This app seems ruined by that kinda exploitation.

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

Did you guys bother to read the chairman post where it states the bug is being fixed?

• whitey bulger

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

Did you guys bother to read the chairman post where it states the bug is being fixed?

Yes. I saw nothing in it about accountability for exploiting a bug. I assume folks collected hundreds of "unearned" tib by using it hopping to unclaimed regions.

• Bronze Dictator

I see this all the time. I wish there was a way to report this to see if its a legitimate exploitation

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

⌖ Viper ⌖ wrote:

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

np_3547773 wrote:

220 miles to be exact

Good point. Didn't think about that

• whitey bulger

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

whitey bulger wrote:

Such a major bug, shoulda rolled the whole app back. One of the greatest things about Turf Wars was those areas that were still virgin months into launching.

This app seems ruined by that kinda exploitation.

Whitey nice to see you

Likewise. Just started playing last week but this exploit is dismaying, especially since it appears many TW players who I recall hated on exploiters and spoofers in that game seem to have been riding this one fucking bare back.

• whitey bulger

Haha I dunno, I think players are smarter than that... I was never able to add more than 2 warehouse to a base, not exactly rolling in warehouses since I just started playing but if they stacked more than 2 if built in a certain order that'd seem like a bug. I also recall reading and being told the cap was 2 warehouses thus 8 ups per base.

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

whitey bulger wrote:

Haha I dunno, I think players are smarter than that... I was never able to add more than 2 warehouse to a base, not exactly rolling in warehouses since I just started playing but if they stacked more than 2 if built in a certain order that'd seem like a bug. I also recall reading and being told the cap was 2 warehouses thus 8 ups per base.

I assumed you could only buy three workers a day at 60 tib (and spent the higher amount for a while) till someone told me you can actually buy 10 by holding it down. That's obviously programmed in and depends on how you do it, so how is the warehouse any different?

• whitey bulger

I assumed you could only buy three workers a day at 60 tib (and spent the higher amount for a while) till someone told me you can actually buy 10 by holding it down. That's obviously programmed in and depends on how you do it, so how is the warehouse any different?

Ok, I'll repeat.... Myself, and many others were never able to build more than 2 warehouses on a base cuz you could only do this in an atypical order. I was also told and read 8 was max upgrades (although there were a few posts about some players having up to 12 but that wasn't understood to be intended).
    Anyway, that's how an easy multi-buy option for tib upgrades is different from a rigged game mechanic whose exploit has kinda ruined the exploration/claiming part of the game.

• RARE

It's not fixed yet but I'm maxing at 11 miles without glitch.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Loads of people are just turning up in my area, all at once. And they're all from nws and dvr, or something like that.

• ▪False▪

The creation range is ridiculous with the Vehicle Depots. I believe one Dist Center and six Vehicle Depots is the best combination.

But I don't hop. I drive where I want to be. Much more painless in my opinion.

--False

Reply to this topic