To all the people who keep saying this game sucks

ForumsGeneral Discussion › To all the people who keep saying this game sucks
  • Marco

Just hold your finger on the app icon until it starts wiggling and hit that little X button please.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

You're better off going outside, finding a brick wall and smacking your face against it repeatedly. Sorry, but it's true.

• TW_Support

Polo

• Super Mario

What's the point of this post?

• The Saw

He, among many of us, are tired of the bitching.

• Reaper💀

I think the bitching has subsided. More threads about 'stop bitching' than 'bitching' threads, bitches.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

The Saw wrote:

Yeah. No need to be a hatin', if you really don't like it then don't do it.

• ZRAYGO

Reaper💀 wrote:

I think the bitching has subsided. More threads about 'stop bitching' than 'bitching' threads, bitches.

I would agree

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Marco wrote:

Just hold your finger on the app icon until it starts wiggling and hit that little X button please.

Erm...NO!

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Lol, told you 😄👍

• ىん ن ق ه ท

I installed this app just to say how much it sucks in GD

• J DAWG

TW_Support wrote:

Polo

Wait!! I didn't say Marco!!

• Nick Turpin💲💲💲

Reaper💀 wrote:

Cheer up you miserable bastard!!! It's an app. Enjoy it or piss off.

• Widowmaker

Nick Turpin💲💲💲 wrote:

Reaper💀 wrote:

Cheer up you miserable bastard!!! It's an app. Enjoy it or piss off.

Why comment on it? U made your point.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

But the bitchy threads are fun to read...

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

The Saw wrote:

👍👍👍

• 〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓

It's the "bitch" threads that make things happen. No one complains, Nick thinks all is ok and no changes need to be made. Nick allowing such conversations is what transformed TW into a great app, and it's what will refine GS and make it great too.... So stop bitching about bitching.

• Pv͒D

〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓 wrote:

It's the "bitch" threads that make things happen. No one complains, Nick thinks all is ok and no changes need to be made. Nick allowing such conversations is what transformed TW into a great app, and it's what will refine GS and make it great too.... So stop bitching about bitching.

+1

• HARDHITTA

〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓 wrote:

👍👍👍

• Reaper💀

〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓 wrote:

👍👍👍

• Gade

〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓 wrote:

There's a difference between bitching and constructive criticism. People who say exactly what they dislike and what needs to be improved will help Nick make the game better. But all the posts saying that GS is 'boring' or 'no fun' are just useless attention-seeking

• Mike Hunt

Gade wrote:

〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓 wrote:

There's a difference between bitching and constructive criticism. People who say exactly what they dislike and what needs to be improved will help Nick make the game better. But all the posts saying that GS is 'boring' or 'no fun' are just useless attention-seeking

Blah blah blah. Other people are as entitled to speak their minds as you are.

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Well said Grimm n Getch 👏

• 〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓

Gade wrote:

〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓 wrote:

Nope, no difference. Nick wants people to download his app, play it long term and tell their friends to get it. He should respond equally as well to people crying that his app is boring and no fun. Boring apps don't bring in money.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Exactly. I don't know anyone that is still spending on this game. I went from £7-15 a day to £0 until we see improvements.

• The Chairman

〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓 wrote:

Nope, no difference. Nick wants people to download his app, play it long term and tell their friends to get it. He should respond equally as well to people crying that his app is boring and no fun. Boring apps don't bring in money.

Not quite. Constructive criticism is always more helpful than bitching and whining, and in some cases have resulted in us making changes we otherwise wouldn't have. TW and GS have both benefitted from this.

When someone's acting like a child throwing a hissy fit you can't really take them seriously, no matter what they're saying.

• 〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓

The Chairman wrote:

〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓 wrote:

Not quite. Constructive criticism is always more helpful than bitching and whining, and in some cases have resulted in us making changes we otherwise wouldn't have. TW and GS have both benefitted from this.

When someone's acting like a child throwing a hissy fit you can't really take them seriously, no matter what they're saying.

Now look... You made me wake the great one. 😁 No more free tib for me I guess. I just hope McBean doesn't strip my tags.

• Widowmaker

The Chairman wrote:

〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓 wrote:

How about creating a game where you CAN'T spend an unlimited amount of RL money to gain the competitive edge and dominate the leader boards. These games have so much potential of being great competitive games but not when it's up to a person's wallet.

• Widowmaker

A scenario of "Damn, I'm getting destroyed by this guy that spent way more than I did and I can't get him back unless I fork over a ridiculous amount for AN IPHONE GAME." Is that constructive enough for you? I love your games but damn, find another way to squeeze money out of ppl.

• The Saw

Widowmaker wrote:

A scenario of "Damn, I'm getting destroyed by this guy that spent way more than I did and I can't get him back unless I fork over a ridiculous amount for AN IPHONE GAME." Is that constructive enough for you? I love your games but damn, find another way to squeeze money out of ppl.

Agreed. Pay for action, not pay for strength. You wanna build more, attack/acquire more, scan more, put another quarter in. There's just too large of a chasm between the early spenders and the non-spenders to convince the non-spenders to become at least min-spenders. My pants are falling down, I need to go get some 'spenders.

• Sentinel

Widowmaker wrote:

Not constructive at all.

Reply to this topic