It's a fetus!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › It's a fetus!
  • Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ

I know many of you saw this thread in GD on tw, but for those that don't play there anymore that know me, my wife and I found out yesterday that she is approximately 6weeks pregnant. This is her first pregnancy, but my second kid. My 11 year old daughter is very excited to finally be a big sister.

• whitey bulger

Gratz!

• The Saw

A slapshot past the goalie! Congrats. 😜

• ▪False▪

Wow. Congratulations.

What an age gap, lol. Just think.
    By the time she is out of college, the younger sister will be in middle school!

--False

• Sentinel

Congrats man!

• 🌜Dreamus Allen🌛

Congrats on hooping the onesie

• Ninjayyz

▪False▪ wrote:

Wow. Congratulations.

What an age gap, lol. Just think.By the time she is out of college, the younger sister will be in middle school!

--False

It could be worse… there's almost a fourteen year difference between me and my youngest sibling.

• Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ

There's 18 years between me and my youngest brother. He was born on my graduation day.

• Guywithagun

Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ wrote:

There's 18 years between me and my youngest brother. He was born on my graduation day.

That had to be a memorable graduation. You graduate high school and get a baby brother in the same day.

• Guywithagun

Also congrats on the second child to be.

• lozsing

Congratulations

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

Congrats dude there's a 17 year gap between me and my younger brother just think in years to come you got ya self a free baby sitter

Reply to this topic