Protective daddy sucks

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Protective daddy sucks
  • dsd_spook

Moooooooommmm!!!!! Daaaaaaaaaaaaddd!!!!! Protective daddy is being a real jerk. He keeps bringing up his personal viewpoints and distracting everyone from our game! And it's only been out for two days and he's already trying to destroy it. Tell him to stop acting like the guy from v for vendetta and just be normal!All the kids at school are starting to think he's some sort of weirdo.

• ProtectiveDaddy

The nature of war is hard my friend, get use to it.

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

The nature of war is hard my friend, get use to it.

"Used" is the proper word you're looking for my friend. Bette luck next time. There's a place where they teach things like that. I like to call it school. They also use these things called books. Check then out one day

• ProtectiveDaddy

Better not bette, that's a girls name where I come from....ooooooo bette.

• dsd_spook

Congratulations! You picked up on it! Now, there's one more mistake I've hidden in there for you to find. If you find it, you'll get a treat! Golly jeepers

• ProtectiveDaddy

Well for starters the correct grammar would be to use correct not proper, or maybe the then instead of them, or quite simply the lack of correct pronunciation. Which would you like me to choose.

• Sebastian5367

This thread just shows how pathetic you are. Instead of dealing with your problems you go on the forums and complain like a child so that others can defeat him because you are too weak to do it.

• dsd_spook

It's called trolling. Slow you're roll. I honestly don't give a shit. And back to the original point: don't get all bitchy because some people play the differently than you

Reply to this topic