Hey Nick I got an Idea!!!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Hey Nick I got an Idea!!!
  • HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

How bout some kind of fun bonus weekend to get everyone's spirits up. Maybe discounted tib, or no increase for purchase of workers. Double scan loot, some special "loot" when scanning or doing jobs. Something to appease those (which include me I'll admit) who got rubbed the wrong way by the damn warehouse issue

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

Might even convince some peeps to drop a buck or two again... Benefits you as well

• noahdaninja

Yeah special weekends are always nice

• SLiNKY

Double Loot Weekend. I like it.

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

Just to be clear, the reason I suggest this is that I guarantee Nick made a lot of money off the warehouse thing. People bought a lot of tib to scan extra, rush bases and increase builders. So maybe he didn't like the way the tib was spent, and felt we were trying to "exploit" a hole in the game, but that's still a lot of cash in his pocket. So now to make up for many of losing the real benefits of those purchases, do a little something to show he still appreciated his paying customers

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I'm over the warehouse issue. I've rebuilt all back and in some ways have benefited since I got tib for planting in new areas.
    Im waiting for the new changes to be implemented before I commit anymore money, bonus or no bonus

• ZRAYGO

More of the same shit phrased a different way. Gimee gimee gimee.

• noahdaninja

ZRAYGO wrote:

This thread is about being in support of or not in support of having a special weekend. I really don't care whether the reason it was proposed is someone being disingenuous about the reasons.

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

I'm over the warehouse issue. I've rebuilt all back and in some ways have benefited since I got tib for planting in new areas. Im waiting for the new changes to be implemented before I commit anymore money, bonus or no bonus

I have confidence that Nick will continue to tweak the game to increase the gameplay so not worried as mich in that area

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

ZRAYGO wrote:

Not really, it's about customer relations and increasing excitement in the app. To really reap the benefits you'd have to give Nick more money. I'm not asking for anything free. And maybe you should stop shitting in everyone's cornflakes because you think somehow you're better then everyone else because you weren't effected by the warehouse issue.

• ★H@VOC★

I like the idea.

There should be regular updates, specials, upgrades, and refinements. Would like to see more old school Nick communication on the forums too. But perhaps the co has grown some and lost touch with its more humble grassroots beginnings. Time will tell.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Regardless as to the reasons or indeed my opinions, I'm certainly not opposed to having some cheap tib. 😬 I'm down for a fun time event. 👍

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

If worker limit stayed at 60 I wouldn't be surprised to wake up the next day to someone having 3000+ bases

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

Worker cost*

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

If worker limit stayed at 60 I wouldn't be surprised to wake up the next day to someone having 3000+ bases

Maybe 3000 workers, but not bases. The in game cash to continue building would be hard to keep up with

• petinc

Or how about a weekend where you can stack 4 warehouses and a bunch of vehicle depots to hop real far?

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Lets do it

• ㄗعナع ナℌع ℐɑƙץع

petinc wrote:

Or how about a weekend where you can stack 4 warehouses and a bunch of vehicle depots to hop real far?

Lol, been there nick did not like it

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

H@VOC wrote:

I like the idea.

There should be regular updates, specials, upgrades, and refinements. Would like to see more old school Nick communication on the forums too. But perhaps the co has grown some and lost touch with its more humble grassroots beginnings. Time will tell.

I've given it some more thought and I agree. At the moment it feels like it is us vs nick but I think that could change with some simple tactics.... Bonus weekends, more responses from nick etc etc.
    Come join the party nick!

• Trekker

Double build radius weekend?

• RΛINDᎧG

I like the idea. Always nice to get some show of appreciation now and then. Would be a win/win. Ppl get the goodies and Nick turns some profit, and we get renewed spirits in game. 👍👍👍👍👍

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

⌖🔥RΛINDᎧG🔥⌖ wrote:

I like the idea. Always nice to get some show of appreciation now and then. Would be a win/win. Ppl get the goodies and Nick turns some profit, and we get renewed spirits in game. 👍👍👍👍👍

Exactly this

• 4nick8r

H@VOC wrote:

I like the idea.

It's been 6 weeks & not a single picture of Xzibit.

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

Be patient I'm sure nick has some stuff cooking. we all know he is very generous during Christmas 🎄🎅🎄

• Widowmaker

Yea, give an update to where the big spenders can buy more unlimited power and further themselves from competition with money. Don't worry. Whatever makes money on apps, it will sure be milked dry.

Reply to this topic