🔥🔫Time for Some H@VOC💣🔥

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 🔥🔫Time for Some H@VOC💣🔥
  • ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Well players, the Dispute update is scheduled to go live on August 14, 2013 at 11:00 pm. I, therefore, propose a test day. I suggest we use the occasion to honor an old friend (or foe, as the case may be) and call it 👊H@VOC💣

So, here are the Rules:
    1) Dispute everyone: friends, allies, enemies, Addi;
    2) Dispute the player or base or just share up some C4;
    3) NO crying in the forum; and,
    4) Be sure to urge folks to 🔥🔥🔫HaveSomeH@VOC💣🔥🔥

Start time is Thurssday, August
    15, 2013, @ 12:01 am Local base time.
    End time is Friday, August 16 at 12:00 am (midnight for the uninitiated) Local base time.

Dispute is the rule, calm the exception.

Now, let's all 🔥🔥🔫Have Some H@VOC💣🔥🔥

• SLiNKY

Yes.

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

Havoc wreaks

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

H@VOC=Gas day

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

This would be a great way to test the new update 👍

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

Can this be everyday

• ★H@VOC★

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

Well players, the Dispute update is scheduled to go live on August 14, 2013 at 11:00 pm. I, therefore, propose a test day. I suggest we use the occasion to honor an old friend (or foe, as the case may be) and call it 👊H@VOC💣

So, here are the Rules:1) Dispute everyone: friends, allies, enemies, Addi;2) Dispute the player or base or just share up some C4;3) NO crying in the forum; and,4) Be sure to urge folks to 🔥🔥🔫HaveSomeH@VOC💣🔥🔥

Start time is Thurssday, August15, 2013, @ 12:01 am Local base time.End time is Friday, August 16 at 12:00 am (midnight for the uninitiated) Local base time.

I approve of this message. Also, I love boobies ( . ) ( . )

• 🔥ace🔥

I'm hittin Viper

• 🔥ace🔥

I think everyone should change their turf to the same color for added fun

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

Count me in

• Rogue

A gas day memory now in honor of Havoc!

• The Saw

🔥ace🔥 wrote:

I think everyone should change their turf to the same color for added fun

Black should be the color... for an obvious reason, those damn black squares that are everywhere.

• snakedog

Yes

• ★H@VOC★

Checking the rules again OTB, so at midnight everyone caps everyone's bases? Check✔

• sebriah

H@VOC wrote:

Checking the rules again OTB, so at midnight everyone caps everyone's bases? Check✔

Everyone caps til we all hit limit, so one new base for everyone not in top 10 for inf; you guys lose two each

• Sentinel

6 hours for me.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

sebriah wrote:

H@VOC wrote:

Everyone caps til we all hit limit, so one new base for everyone not in top 10 for inf; you guys lose two each

Yes, the rivers shall run red from the blood of the vanquished!

24 hrs. Thrus., 8/15/2013. 12:01 am-midnight.

🔥💣Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!🐺🔫💀🔥

• The Saw

My booby traps are all set and ready to go.

• ★H@VOC★

The Saw wrote:

My booby traps are all set and ready to go.

Cool because..
    I love boobies ( . ) ( . )

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

So, here are the Rules:1) Dispute everyone: friends, allies, enemies, Addi;2) Dispute the player or base or just share up some C4;3) NO crying in the forum; and,4) Be sure to urge folks to 🔥🔥🔫HaveSomeH@VOC💣🔥🔥

Start time is Thurssday, August15, 2013, @ 12:01 am Local base time.End time is Friday, August 16 at 12:00 am (midnight for the uninitiated) Local base time.

Who's this H@VOC person? Never heard of him/her

• born42 42

It's that time!

Reply to this topic