How much money have you spent on TW...

ForumsGeneral Discussion › How much money have you spent on TW...
  • ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

As opposed to this game.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

This is a sensitive subject for me

💸💸💸💸💸💸

• RΛINDᎧG

$100 million....or if you round down, about $300.

• 💖Swagger💖

A lot and a little.

Actually, I'm building bases in as many areas as possible, so I can 3 or 4 workers a day that way, so I shouldn't have to spend much 😊

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

In turf wars I only spent £20

• miket

Around 100 but i started to play late so I stopped it was to late to catch up.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

Turf wars is mad expensive compared to this

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

In this game u can buy your way to the damn top! Ll

• Reaper💀

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

In this game u can buy your way to the damn top! Ll

But what would be the point...

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

I don't know, lol. That would be the great question.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

I didn't want to spend too much on it, I mainly got the don points from watching the video.

• Reaper💀

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

I don't know, lol. That would be the great question.

👍

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

I didn't want to spend too much on it, I mainly got the don points from watching the video.

The thing with tw was to get energy... Then you'd get loot.. In this game I'd thought that increasing stamina would make it mad easy, but its still tedious and boring as hell.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

It's like wait for nothing everyday and shit.

• Reaper💀

In the words of the dev's. The reply I got.
    Your paying for entertainment. They basically said that if I'm not entertained then this may not be the app for me. Good, sound advice. It's currently not the app for me. That's me personally. In the future it might be. I don't know.

• PRIDE

Reaper💀 wrote:

In the words of the dev's. The reply I got.Your paying for entertainment. They basically said that if I'm not entertained then this may not be the app for me. Good, sound advice. It's currently not the app for me. That's me personally. In the future it might be. I don't know.

1 nanosecond ago, what are the chances?

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

This is a money making app, that's all. It's only entertaining for them I guess.

• Reaper💀

YOU wrote:

In the words of the dev's. The reply I got.Your paying for entertainment. They basically said that if I'm not entertained then this may not be the app for me. Good, sound advice. It's currently not the app for me. That's me personally. In the future it might be. I don't know.

And I will happily spend my cash somewhere else. 😊. On the flip side. If your loving it then don't let the threads put you off. Big risk with open forums. Brave move from the Devs. Not many company's share 'customer feedback'. Double edged sword. Kudo's for that. Hope it improves for me.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

I would like it if there were more people playing, which is why I'm not quitting yet... Waiting for it to heat up you know?

• Reaper💀

TW was about the team-work. It fired passion into you by supporting your mates. You had choses

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Idk, I didn't talk to people on turf wars. I just started playing this past December and figured I wasn't strong enough to be noticed. I know what you mean though, cuase at first with this game that was my goal, to support people in my alliance, then I found out it was basicly useless...idk you never know what will happen

• Reaper💀

Hop. Fight,etc. it was very open ended. Remember waking up and finding about 600 hits on your turf? You ran to your alliance. They supported and a plan was formed. This app does not incite the same emotions or passions. The gameplay might be very different. Time will tell.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

In tw I only got 6360 mob, so alliance for me is pretty much not gonna happen.

Reply to this topic