Does anyone actually still like this game?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Does anyone actually still like this game?
  • ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Does anyone still like it? Or are we all bored? I would have taken pleasure in taking the directorship of queens ny, but it seems the big money players are about to c4 me back to the basics, and its a shame cuase I spent about 20 already when it first came out thinking it would heat up.

• Sentinel

I still enjoy this game. It may be a little bit slow right now but I have faith in Nick.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Yeah true. I'm sure if they added something the game would heat up.

• SLiNKY

I enjoy it.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

I like gaining directorships and influence, but I still would love if it wasn't so easy for ppl to get ahead with only using money. It sucks.

• ‡℟ɸɱⱥɲ☧ɭɇɠɩɸɳ‡

Once the game gets a little more popular, and the map gets crowded the, game would be a little more exciting. Getting RL friends to play could make it more fun for individual players.

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

I LUUUUV IT!!

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Your being sarcastic or what?

• E=MC(Hammer)

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

Does anyone still like it? Or are we all bored? I would have taken pleasure in taking the directorship of queens ny, but it seems the big money players are about to c4 me back to the basics, and its a shame cuase I spent about 20 already when it first came out thinking it would heat up.

Have you not read the dispute update? How can you still say the game is boring. All it needs is a few more people.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

No I haven't read the dispute update... That's my bad, but yes I'm bored as of now because it seems like everyone who's playing is dropping out because they thought it would be more like turf wars and I guess they don't understand the concept of the game. I understand that this game is about influence more than mob number but I just wish there was a little more motivation in the mean time for the impatient ones. I stick by the game because I get it, but waiting sucks and not everyone wil do it unfortunately. Maybe loot weak in the mean time, a new feat here and there maybe.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

I wouldn't care if some of these people deleted their games, but less numbers aren't good

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Yes I do, thanks. As do many, many other people. 👍

• MF DOOM

If I didn't like this game I wouldn't be here...
    Or posting on the forums.

• Hydra

I like it...C4ing EastCoastKing is pretty exciting 😜

• PRIDE

Winslow312 wrote:

If I didn't like this game I wouldn't be here...Or posting on the forums.

Exactly what everybody should be saying. If you don't like it, who's holding you hostage making you pay it. Sometimes humans lack common sense.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I agree with Prymus, I think it's getting a bit stale and that you cannot expand without spending money, but that's not to say that I don't like it. I just hope that nick allows more conflict to happen to excite things alittle.

• callitluck

Game is boo boo

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

It's ok. So much potential, which is why I'm sticking around. I wish expansion was more like TW. 3days and you get a new base. As of now, I can't fight or expand. My new bases dont even give me timers anymore. it just says todays date... I might aim for going back to my limit number, but thats no fun either. C4 is my only weapon so I save it.

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

Hydra wrote:

Not as exciting as his horrible attempt at talking shit. And hearing all threats of what he's gonna do but never does.😜c4ing him is pretty fun too though.

• EastCoastKing

🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣 wrote:

Hydra wrote:

Not as exciting as his horrible attempt at talking shit. And hearing all threats of what he's gonna do but never does.😜c4ing him is pretty fun too though.

Lemmings😆

• Demacia

This game is the best thing in my life, if it wasn't for this game I'd off myself

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

What's up guys be nice 😜lol.

• Squatf

I like it

• m00sekill

It's good for occupying 5 minutes of free time once or twice a day.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

I want code punching back, then everything would be fair

Reply to this topic