Your Ideas for GS

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Your Ideas for GS
  • Psychosquid

All I hear on the fourms now a days is bitching about how bad the game is. So I have a question, if you were in charge of this app, what would YOU do to make the game better and stop the bitching ?

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Tripple the tib amounts, improve scanning, faster build times, and less bitching.

• Psychosquid

That would help, also making traveling less of a pain in the ass would improve it

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

I just wish their was a way to improve a little more quickly without spending a shit load of money. Loot weeks once a month would be great to add to the seniority head start that ppl had in TW. I like the premise of this game, color the map and expand your wrath, but I'm upset that a lot of impatient ppl are deleting the app and not understanding that this game doesent have the same premis as the other one. I made a thread to find out if there was anyone like me who felt like hanging in there with this game even after discovering that its a little stale at this very moment. I believe though things will heat up with more players coming in and the dispute update. Lets hope we all stick to it and don't give up.

• Psychosquid

Well, this game is still pretty new, i wouldnt be supprised if there are still a bunch of glitches in it but, like mist new games, they have a long way to go before they are a finished product. Right now I expect it to be pretty bland but I can imagine nick will add a shitload of features in future updates

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

psychosquid86 wrote:

That would help, also making traveling less of a pain in the ass would improve it

I don't like the idea that agent bases get you nowhere. They should at least get you the size of the base away. One major thing I would change is the base increase each level. I would make it 2 a level.

• Psychosquid

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

psychosquid86 wrote:

I don't like the idea that agent bases get you nowhere. They should at least get you the size of the base away. One major thing I would change is the base increase each level. I would make it 2 a level.

I was think more like 5 a level. It would be a good split between 1 and 10 and lossing 5 bass building is a good penalty for tearing down a base

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

psychosquid86 wrote:

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

psychosquid86 wrote:

I was think more like 5 a level. It would be a good split between 1 and 10 and lossing 5 bass building is a good penalty for tearing down a base

True.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Since c4 is the weapon of choice, and influence is everything in this game, bases should be given at a higher number cuas I believe that it's too easy to lose all your hard work in too short of a period. That's another point, there should be something untouchable that you should be able to work for just as there was mob in TW. this game can have something else as an incentive besides that too, maybe associations which are different than agents, like just to get on the leader boards.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Associations to collect just as an achievement.

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

With faster building times and better scanning, it would be easier to hop. This would ultimately make C4s less powerful since rebuilding would be easy.

• Psychosquid

I feel there should be weapons such as C4 other than C4

• ZRAYGO

I like hearing people's ideas instead of the bitching; however, most of these ideas won't solve anything.

If you have loot weeks or tiberium bonuses or any such thing, will only increase the gap between the spenders and the non-spenders making things more outta balance.

Try coming up with an idea that would benefit only the non-spender.

• ZRAYGO

My idea is to stop trying to adjust GS to you, adjust your game play to the premise of the game.

Global syndicates may not work with the current dispute setup. Local syndicates might work where you can coordinate efforts where the syndicate has bases.

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Call bases turf
    Make the turf circular, not square
    Change dispute to attack,
    Director to capo,
    Syndicate to alliance
    C4 to car bomb
    Etc
    Etc

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Sorry...couldn't resist 😜

• PRIDE

Wrong forum.

• Sinoda

Travel. Some people are stuck on a small island.

• Widowmaker

Fix the double tap on the map. I REALLY hope that comes in the first patch. This is simple and a given!

• Widowmaker

In all honesty, a decent update should have hit this game by now. These updates are prepared before the game is even created and as much stuff that needs to be fixed, something should have happen by now. U might think not but this game has been out long enough with extremely active forums. I hope this upcoming patch offers a lot. It would make me very happy and forget about how long it took. As well as others I'm sure.

• Psychosquid

Sinoda wrote:

Travel. Some people are stuck on a small island.

This explains my problems so well

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

Fix syndicates add loot weapons from missions decrease c4 loot rate and when I say fix syndicates I mean prep them for battle with other syndicates.

• Hydra

I think what was being said about something permanent is good! In tw, we couldnt lose mob, but in this game we can lose everything...that kind of scares me!

• 🔥ace🔥

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

With faster building times and better scanning, it would be easier to hop. This would ultimately make C4s less powerful since rebuilding would be easy.

• 🔥ace🔥

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

Fix syndicates add loot weapons from missions decrease c4 loot rate and when I say fix syndicates I mean prep them for battle with other syndicates.

Bump

• Bronze Dictator

🔥ace🔥 wrote:

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

Bump

Maby add something like syndicate rank. Your syndicate ranks up when you have over a certain amount of combined inf and directorships. When it ranks up you should be allowed more members.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Maybe not allowed more members, that might leave the game too uneven.

• Bronze Dictator

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

Maybe not allowed more members, that might leave the game too uneven.

No prymus, shhhhh your disrupting the creativity.

• The Saw

Strength should be equal... eliminate agents. Let us just fight it out with whomever we want. Especially with small volume of players, I suspect that most players are very limited with who they can acquire bases from. This lets the new player compete as well. And think of how this would add strategic tactics, which don't really exist for most today.

Reply to this topic