Jailbreaking?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Jailbreaking?
  • The Alchemyst

How does everyone here feel about jailbreaking? Also can one get banned from G'S just by using a jail broken device(only saying this bc some apps check to see if device is Jailbroken)?

• 🔥ace🔥

Doubt it

• ZRAYGO

Been jail broken for over 3.5 years of playingTW. Not an issue.

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

Jailbreaking will not get you banned but using apps to cheat will.

• ▪False▪

Jail breaking is fine. Using a UDID Faker to create an army of accounts, not so much. GPS Spoofing? Again, not so much. I'm jail broken as well. No problems yet.

--False

• The Alchemyst

Thanks for your feedback. I've been thinking about jail breaking for a while now and I think that I'm going to do it.

• SLiNKY

I've jail broken 3 times now, and all 3 times I've restored my device because I was EXTREMELY dissatisfied. It slows down your system to like 25% it's capable speed. Personally, I don't recommend it.

• ▪False▪

You've obviously done it wrong. Mine runs faster than it originally did. I created my own custom IPSW and baseband. Basically, my own operating system.

--False

• noahdaninja

Generally jailbreaking is only a good idea if you or someone you know has the skills to do it right, like false here

• Marco

I've been jailbroken since the iPod 2G Came out. If you want android features But you're on an iPhone Jailbreak and they have just about all the features in Cydia. 👍👌👥

• The Alchemyst

So yesterday I jail broke my iPod 4g ios 6.1.3 with redsnow then made it a semi tether. I liked it however I think I'll wait until the release a non tethered jailbreak bc rebooting the device is a pain. Now I restored my iPod and its all back to normal. I'm happy for now.

Reply to this topic