Stop sleeping on your pile of cash Nick and sort out this game!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Stop sleeping on your pile of cash Nick and sort out this game!
  • ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

💀 Bored to death 💀 ⬅ Anyone feeling the same here?

• halo

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

👆👍

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

In a way I kinda want code punching like on Turf Wars, then we'll actually have a chance against big players

• Super Mario

💤 What.... Who said that!

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Without spending, this game is on a par with watching four walls of paint dry.

• noahdaninja

And a ceiling

• FLyByNiGHT

I've actually spent some money I have alot of tib that I haven't used just because I find this game slow and boring

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

In a way I kinda want code punching like on Turf Wars, then we'll actually have a chance against big players

No more 👊ing please

• Super Mario

Code punching was fun, I'd love to have it back.

• SLiNKY

📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿 wrote:

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

No more 👊ing please

No punching!

• noahdaninja

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

No, just no. Never again

• The Saw

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

Go back to TW to get your fix.

Cap, ever consider a lack of funds as a reason for a lack of version upgrades? Many people fail to recognize that businesses have an expense side to the equation and assume that every dollar paid in equals profit. I hope Nick is bathing in profit already, but I would be very surprised if that was the case.

• Squatf

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

No.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I'm not bored, but as soon as I run out of tib I will be

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Then quit simple as that find another game

• EastCoastKing

I'd like code punching but I wouldn't go to tw because other ppl are just so far ahead

• SLiNKY

EastCoastKing wrote:

I'd like code punching but I wouldn't go to tw because other ppl are just so far ahead

Code punching would absolutely ruin GS. It better not ever happen.

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

In a way I kinda want code punching like on Turf Wars

Gross.

• GS Sucks

★ Ꮯapokiller ★ wrote:

Sounds like your mule account, Da Capo, just ran out of tiberium.

• Reaper💀

I'm plodding on. Got about 25 turf to drop. I'm 'going with the flow'.
    Must admit. It still doesn't float my boat. Hopping? Did that on TW. Just retracing old steps. Been there done that. As long as I don't pay for any 'in App' purchases I suppose I can't complain.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I like this game more. Resources need to be easier to access. I might buy workers if I had eneough resources to upgrade the bases.

• BakedBananas

The Saw wrote:

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

Go back to TW to get your fix.

Cap, ever consider a lack of funds as a reason for a lack of version upgrades? Many people fail to recognize that businesses have an expense side to the equation and assume that every dollar paid in equals profit. I hope Nick is bathing in profit already, but I would be very surprised if that was the case.

Especially after iTunes has taken their third of the cut, the taxman another third, and with the last third, overheads, wages, insurance, lawyers, etc. etc have to be paid for. Since so many players have posted that they haven't spent a penny on the game makes you wonder what is left?

Reply to this topic