Double Tiberium

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Double Tiberium
  • 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

This weekend is doubled, glad to see this but I wish I would have waited on the Tiberium I've already purchased. Guess its time to load up on bases.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Where does it say this?

• *Queen Nicole*

AmNeZ wrote:

Where does it say this?

Message via Tw.

• 🃏ཀ༮ϧནང ᙗཔངⱪཟϮ

Is the weekend in Aussie but price the same still ?

• Dunlap2041

I just bought 7,000 and did not get double. Need to message support.

• ★CHUCKDΛVΞ★

I'm hoping they will show us love and double ours for being early "investors". 👍

• The Chairman

The "double" tiberium is the new player install bonus – new players get 140 Tiberium on install instead of 70 this weekend. Sorry for the confusion.

• 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

The Chairman wrote:

The "double" tiberium is the new player install bonus – new players get 140 Tiberium on install instead of 70 this weekend. Sorry for the confusion.

Dang I was about to drop a lot more money because of the double loot. Guess its back to gradually building my stats.

• Dunlap2041

🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥 wrote:

The Chairman wrote:

Dang I was about to drop a lot more money because of the double loot. Guess its back to gradually building my stats.

Lucky I already spent it.

• Dirty Hob0

Dunlap2041 wrote:

I just bought 7,000 and did not get double. Need to message support.

I would never make an in app purchase!!!

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

The Chairman wrote:

Cool, I got the 140. I guess it's a good thing I couldn't download the app right away. Lol

Reply to this topic