Is it just me or are syndicates almost pointless?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Is it just me or are syndicates almost pointless?
  • 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

So they can give a little resources/cash/Tib and help players communicate, but if they don't have any offensive/defensive abilities then are they really that important? Will they be given new powers over time?

• ★H@VOC★

Are you kidding? They are amazing. I sent Saba 28 tib! And then to my amazement Maverick then sent me 31 tib!

To top it off, our public wall has been a hotbed of activity for Beasty, who pops on messages repeatedly confirming he is only 11 years old, which he quickly deletes tauntingly. It's quite entertaining.

• MΛΥΗΞΜ

Better than facebook that's for sure.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Hate facebook

• Idonoghue

It's quite helpful to know your syndicate buddys' health and Stam when your are attacking them.

• 💫SugaDanio💫

Our syndicate meet up every Monday for naked tea parties and drink absinthe from an old boot, it's totally reinvigorated my social life, thanks Nick!

• don nicoli

Can we get a new boot?

• 💫Bobby Blue💫

It wouldn't taste the same! 😳

• Super Mario

H@VOC wrote:

Are you kidding? They are amazing. I sent Saba 28 tib! And then to my amazement Maverick then sent me 31 tib!

To top it off, our public wall has been a hotbed of activity for Beasty, who pops on messages repeatedly confirming he is only 11 years old, which he quickly deletes tauntingly. It's quite entertaining.

Lmao

• Super Mario

The only syndicates that are pointless are the endless new ones created by new players, claiming to be the best syndicate before they've even learned to play the game.

• 🍀TAC TOWN🍀

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

Hate facebook

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

• 💫SugaDanio💫

No new boot this year, scouse ran off with the kitty money and spent it on Spice Girls memorabilia the swine!

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

H@VOC wrote:

He has made us laugh as well

• Missy Jane

If you ain't got a life, hate ur wife, hate ur kids, hate ur job, hate study, hate everything or just about ready to top urself, syndicates may be just what u need. Lots of losers to share stories with and a fantasy cyber life to escape the reality of work, tax, study and of course true love. If you find chatting to complete strangers about shit is good fun then that's fine.... Not everyone's cup of tea though.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Missy Jane wrote:

If you ain't got a life, hate ur wife, hate ur kids, hate ur job, hate study, hate everything or just about ready to top urself, syndicates may be just what u need. Lots of losers to share stories with and a fantasy cyber life to escape the reality of work, tax, study and of course true love. If you find chatting to complete strangers about shit is good fun then that's fine.... Not everyone's cup of tea though.

We have forums for that so I guess in that respect, syndicates probably are pointless! 😄

• mrjb28313

Yeah they're pointless. I created one for the (small) players in my locale with the aim of sticking up for each other in the event of an attack, but there is no advantage at all. You need to be able to gift more money to new players to make it worthwhile, and tib? Come on, tib is so valuable you don't give that away!

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Yes, it is just you.

👉🚶👈(or is this appropriate:👉💃👈?)

• ZRAYGO

I say our syndicate is the best. Name says it all.

• Reaper💀

Depends which one you are in. Ours is far from pointless...

• amapesing

I think this will advance. In the notification setting there is a preference for being notified when you are targeted by a syndicate And another for letting you know that your syndicate targeted someone.

• BakedBananas

H@VOC wrote:

Send 5 Tib to the first five players on your list, putting your bank account and SS numbers on the bottom. Instruct them to send it on to five players and replace their name. After a month you will have received 1,000,000 Tib - guaranteed, honest!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Can syndicates at least target other syndicates/players? Or is there no combat advantage whatsoever.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Can syndicates at least target other syndicates/players? Or is there no combat advantage whatsoever.

The real advantage with the current set up, will come when areas become more populated. Setting up a localised syndicate where members can easily communicate tactics etc...

The ability to 'declare war' on other syndicates, maybe with a bonus system for members hitting those in the designated 'enemy' group, would be a sweet addition. The ability to loot a syndicate for portions of joint resource holding or whatnot. Obviously this would place a target on you but maybe liven things up a bit.

• FRΞSHY

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

Hate facebook

+1

Reply to this topic