Anyone tried using the blue dot while in a vehicle

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Anyone tried using the blue dot while in a vehicle
  • Dirty Hob0

If so what happened

• SLiNKY

I've done it. Last time I did was about 2 weeks ago. It's perfectly fine. That message it gives you is just to keep you from using it while driving, and crashing your car because you weren't watching the road cuz you were planting bases.

• The Saw

It sends a signal to your car's computer and disables the steering. So make sure you're on a straight stretch and you'll be 👍

• Treybo130

It's fine. The biggest bitch is you have to name your base while driving. If you dropped a base and then wait longer then a few seconds to name it you lose it.

• DirtyJerms

Slow down while driving.
    When you hit build it freezes the circle.
    If you're at highway speeds you need to act quick or you will drive out of the radius and the build will fail.

• DirtyJerms

The Saw wrote:

It sends a signal to your car's computer and disables the steering. So make sure you're on a straight stretch and you'll be 👍

Consider yourself lucky. I had an airbag deploy at 80 mph!

• Don Taylor

Might be a good idea to stop and build unless your not driving.

• DirtyJerms

Don Taylor wrote:

Very true. An ya thought texting and driving was bad.

• Treybo130

DirtyJerms wrote:

Don Taylor wrote:

Very true. An ya thought texting and driving was bad.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

• Mike Hunt

DirtyJerms wrote:

Slow down while driving.When you hit build it freezes the circle.If you're at highway speeds you need to act quick or you will drive out of the radius and the build will fail.

Or maybe don't be an irresponsible d-bag and plant bases while you're driving. Focus on the road and others around you instead maybe?

• ▪False▪

Hell. I drove with my knees and typed with two hands. Took about two seconds per base and I can type without looking. So I was fine. And I wasn't a HUGE danger to everyone around me.

--False

• Treybo130

▪False▪ wrote:

Hell. I drove with my knees and typed with two hands. Took about two seconds per base and I can type without looking. So I was fine. And I wasn't a HUGE danger to everyone around me.

--False

That's like saying "I cover one eye when I drink & drive to avoid double-vision."

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Treybo130 wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

--False

That's like saying "I cover one eye when I drink & drive to avoid double-vision."

That's bloody good logic right there! 😄 Not sure I'd put my faith in it though, but sounds legit. 👯

Reply to this topic