Dead zones, lots of...

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Dead zones, lots of...
  • Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Hate to be comparing to TW again, but the amount of dead map seems huge in comparison. Geocoder issues or intentional to restrain hop capability?

• Dirty Hob0

No transportation and less players

• Holy

You need to use the GS geo coder. It's below the TW one in settings.

• Lekiro

∞ $ℰℰḲ€ℜ ∞ wrote:

You need to use the GS geo coder. It's below the TW one in settings.

👆👆👆

• 🐒👈🏻

GS doesn't show up in my settings. Hopping us hard enough without this problem to boot.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

∞ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

GS doesn't show up in my settings. Hopping us hard enough without this problem to boot.

Nor mine. I guess I'm going to have to leave the house lol. 😳

• BakedBananas

Went for a drive today and laid a few bases further afield. BUT, now when I scan, it's easy to find my local bases to tap in, but difficult to find my more distant bases. So is it better to just concentrate building locally? I guess there is no point in upgrading them with radar? Can we only upgrade with 4 items, or as we level up can we add more items?

• Picnic Thief

BakedBananas wrote:

Went for a drive today and laid a few bases further afield. BUT, now when I scan, it's easy to find my local bases to tap in, but difficult to find my more distant bases. So is it better to just concentrate building locally? I guess there is no point in upgrading them with radar? Can we only upgrade with 4 items, or as we level up can we add more items?

You can get warehouse upgrades that increase the number of upgrade slots.

• BakedBananas

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

BakedBananas wrote:

Where do you find those, or do you have to be a certain level before they become available?

• ℱüℕ6754

BakedBananas wrote:

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

BakedBananas wrote:

Where do you find those, or do you have to be a certain level before they become available?

I think its lvl 33

Reply to this topic