The Alchemyst wrote:

Ignore ^

I agree

• dwarfdwarf99

This is a wierd game

• 🐒👈🏻

This weird game is probably the best thing about GS

• silverjava1

So, u were the winner for a whole 24 hours. How does that make you feel Oblivian?

• 🐒👈🏻

It makes me feel like dancing naked through the streets... Much the same as any normal day really.

• Squatf

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

It makes me feel like dancing naked through the streets... Much the same as any normal day really.

Haha nice

• 🐒👈🏻

Try not to picture it 😉

• Squatf

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

Try not to picture it 😉

I'll try my hardest haha

• 🐒👈🏻

Too late, I bet 😝

• PRIDE

This kids trying real hard to win.

• Squatf

Ha yep

• 🐒👈🏻

Who me? Nooooo no no no.... I don't wanna win. I just wanna stop anyone else's from winning 😜

• Squatf

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

Who me? Nooooo no no no.... I don't wanna win. I just wanna stop anyone else's from winning 😜

Like me

• 🐒👈🏻

Fun huh...?

• Dunlap2041

Anyone else find it funny that we are all trying to win a game that the creator himself reset and left the building?

• 🐒👈🏻

Not really...

• RARE

Think it is considering the person that made this thread would message me non stop on here palringo and tw asking how to hop and all that crap a like 4am

• 🐒👈🏻

We're trapped in a game that never ends!! Save yourselves! leave me here... Tell my kids I love them..

Go...

Gooooo...

• Squatf

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

We're trapped in a game that never ends!! Save yourselves! leave me here... Tell my kids I love them..

Go...

Gooooo...

No! You cannot be left alone.. I will stay here with you!

• PRIDE

Squatf wrote:

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

Go...

Gooooo...

No! You cannot be left alone.. I will stay here with you!

What if I quote them? Does that mean they've won also? Because technically it's also their post. The solution is to quote everyone so everyone's a winner.

• SLiNKY

This is stupid now, he reset..

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

The game is showing signs of dieing

• silverjava1

This game runs on energizer batteries... It just keeps going and going and going.....

• 🐒👈🏻

Don't panic, I plugged it into the mains supply. There's plenty of life in it as yet.

• Squatf

Anyone here watch asdf?

• silverjava1

Today is the first day that I have bought upgrades for any of my turfs in over a month. I am going to try an give this game a chance one more time.

• Squatf

silverjava1 wrote:

Today is the first day that I have bought upgrades for any of my turfs in over a month. I am going to try an give this game a chance one more time.

You need to get farther into the game before you can give up on it

• 🐒👈🏻

I've kinda given up...

• silverjava1

Squatf, you need to check my stats again! They rock! 😜

• Squatf

ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

I've kinda given up...

Don't give up..

Reply to this topic