✨Last Post Game✨

ForumsGeneral Discussion › ✨Last Post Game✨
  • GandalfTheDank

Yolo360 wrote:

What a long ass thread haha

What's an ass thread?😜

• ♣King of Clubs♣

Wait a second. How do we know when it's over. Because there is no stopping point???

• Treybo130

ཧҭҿѧԀұ ℳѳъъӏл wrote:

Yolo360 wrote:

What's an ass thread?😜

Ass thread is when your dig eats a piece of clothing or floss and has ass thread dangling out.

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

Stereochemistry is my favorite band!

• [dday]

I am winning now.

• GandalfTheDank

Treybo130 wrote:

ཧҭҿѧԀұ ℳѳъъӏл wrote:

Yolo360 wrote:

What's an ass thread?😜

Ass thread is when your dig eats a piece of clothing or floss and has ass thread dangling out.

😳
    😨
    😖

• silverjava1

The thread is now dead.

• [dday]

Yes, it is. Perhaps people should stop posting and let this tortured thread sink back into the bog of unbumped threads where it belongs.

• agatosh

[dday] wrote:

Yes, it is. Perhaps people should stop posting and let this tortured thread sink back into the bog of unbumped threads where it belongs.

I agree

• [dday]

agatosh wrote:

[dday] wrote:

I agree

I knew you would.

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

[dday] wrote:

agatosh wrote:

[dday] wrote:

I agree

I knew you would.

Okay. Every one stop posting...now

• [dday]

Okay. Given the same courtesy by all other posters, this will be the last post by me.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Good riddance.

• The Alchemyst

Yeah forget this thread

• [dday]

Yeah, okay. You forget this thread then I will do the same.

• silverjava1

I forgot about this thread 6 hours ago. I suggest everybody do the same.

• Squatf

silverjava1 wrote:

I forgot about this thread 6 hours ago. I suggest everybody do the same.

Naaaa I would rather not...

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

It's actually spelled ridiculous.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Oops.

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

📍🔛! That's right, post on! Don't give up! Even if this game is no longer interesting!

• sgilman

This is funny to read lol just joined the game not long ago nice to meet anyone willing to say hi back

• [dday]

Ten bucks of imaginary money says this thread goes past fifty pages. Any takers?

• silverjava1

[dday] wrote:

Ten bucks of imaginary money says this thread goes past fifty pages. Any takers?

This game started at the end of June. It has taken about 6 months to get to 21 pages so should take about that long to double in size.
    So I see your $10 and raise you $25 and say it will reach 50 pages on July 14, 2014 at 7am.

• [dday]

silverjava1 wrote:

[dday] wrote:

This game started at the end of June. It has taken about 6 months to get to 21 pages so should take about that long to double in size. So I see your $10 and raise you $25 and say it will reach 50 pages on July 14, 2014 at 7am.

Firstly, the implication was that I was wagering that the thread would exceed fifty pages in length. Your explicit mention of a date seems to contradict your acceptance of the terms of the wager.
    Secondly, you are using the initialisation date of GS itself, June 27, to base your extrapolations off of, instead of the Last Post Game's initialisation date of September the 4th, thus making your predictions somewhat inaccurate.

• [dday]

Fortunately, I am willing to overlook your offering in exchange for a more suitable one on your part. However, should you choose to continue with the wager as is, I would be more than happy to accept your terms.
    Post Script: My apologies for the multiple posts, there appears to be a limit of 1024 characters per post and my response was significantly above that. However, I find that a response in this fashion to work almost as well.

• silverjava1

I had just woke and was still in dream land when I had last posted and You are completely correct. However, There seems to be only a handful of people who continually post in this forum however. I don't even open this app every day. So I think this will slowly fade away.

• silverjava1

So I will revise it to the dates between July 7-14, 2014.

• [dday]

Didn't get any sleep at all myself... seems fair.

• ♣King of Clubs♣

By saying that, it will be taken past july7-14

• [dday]

Everyone of course realises that I could just spam the forum until it passes fifty pages, thereby winning the bet. But I'm not going to do that, fortunately. I don't have the time. But if someone else starts to, I could not be held responsible for interference on the wager.

Reply to this topic