Spending cash.. On which game though?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Spending cash.. On which game though?
  • junior-don

I'm wondering which game I should spend cash on, TW or GS. I'm still tryna figure out how to play this and there's such a a good deal on the Tiberium. I'm so confused 😕

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

It's a pretty good deal

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Good deal?? Something I don't know?

• 💻ӈɑͭcͪĸͤєя💻

AmNeZ wrote:

People still think that doulble Tiberium week is if you buy it, itsonly if you join the game

• junior-don

Now that I've bought some, what should I spend on? Base limit or increase stamina through getting points?

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

Cybermen looks like the best idea to me then they can't be killed unlike turf men.

• E=MC(Hammer)

I'd go stamina and energy right now. Mainly stam, although energy is really good for making money.

• Mr.D-Killer

💻ӈɑͭcͪĸͤєя💻 wrote:

AmNeZ wrote:

People still think that doulble Tiberium week is if you buy it, itsonly if you join the game

haha funny

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Your dollar will go further in TW, so it might be wise to spend money on TW.

• EastCoastKing

Spend here and you'll have a chance to be one of the biggest players. It's not like being the biggest is all that matters but there's no way you'll be in the top 100 of tw any time soon

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$ wrote:

Cybermen looks like the best idea to me then they can't be killed unlike turf men.

But if you put it into stam and energy you'll get free agents from scanning.

• тʊʀғᵃ

I'm going to be hesitant to spend any cash on GS. theres a few things I dislike about this game, and until they're changed it is more of a time-filler than anything.
    Eg. I don't like scanning very much - BUT - think when I about it, I don't like punching codes either. Lol.
    I actually do enjoy hopping, and it's near impossible to do that in this game.

Pros and cons, people! Pros and cons.

Reply to this topic