Any programmers on here

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Any programmers on here
  • The Instigator

Need abit of knowledge.

I've been told there is a way to get as much free Tiberium as you want.

Here's how:

Jailbreak
    Install ifile
    Now you need a custom bundle that redirects purchases to a custom server
    Install bundle over gs bundle using ifile
    Buy away for free

Is this possible?

• --}Dando{--

Are you really asking how to hack the game on the forums?

• ǫɱŋǫ

He's just instigating is all

• The Instigator

Not at all, just putting the idea out there to the masses to see if this was actually possible.
    Now if I wanted to infer hacking of the game surely I would have mentioned the localiapstore app, changing of the AppStore DNS, using custom receipts.

• --}Dando{--

Ok :P sorry for accusing you. But back to the original question, I have no clue xD

• ColonelCoburn

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

The purchases aren't made from the App Store, but from meanfreepath s own dedicated servers.

That's incorrect, the purchases are through apple, that's how they make their cut on the money, after all the app is on the apple market, which means its connected

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Can I work? Maybe. But you will most likely be caught.

• 💫DadVlad💫

ColonelCoburn wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

The purchases aren't made from the App Store, but from meanfreepath s own dedicated servers.

That's incorrect, the purchases are through apple, that's how they make their cut on the money, after all the app is on the apple market, which means its connected

Sorry, I think you're both half right. In game purchases re through App Store so that apple make their cut. Purchases for game through the GS game website are through developers servers.

• clone9786

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

Can I work? Maybe. But you will most likely be caught.

I would like to think nick has this list where he just writes down names of players that say stuff like this. Like santas naughty or nice list.

• Kobestud

🎶Hes making a list....🎶🎅

• Unknown

Yes, but it will only work if your iPhone is drenched it water and there's vasaline on you fingers. Use ONLY your thumb and your index finger at the bottom of the iPhone. Then, swipe a pentagram REALLY hard on your iPhone. For me it works better without a case

• sebriah

Unknown wrote:

Yes, but it will only work if your iPhone is drenched it water and there's vasaline on you fingers. Use ONLY your thumb and your index finger at the bottom of the iPhone. Then, swipe a pentagram REALLY hard on your iPhone. For me it works better without a case

Forgot the pig blood on your non-pentagramming fingers.

Reply to this topic