So pleased...

ForumsGeneral Discussion › So pleased...
  • Super Mario

Love this game, and glad I caught it at the beginning. Got bored with turf wars because it was impossible to catch up

• EastCoastKing

Yea I love it too. I've played like all the GPS games like this there is and this one is the best IMO. There's a lot of room for improvement but its still the best

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

If both tw and gs were restarted, which one would you play?
    Each have their + and -

• 🇮🇹ɧơơƌƖůɱ🇮🇹

Grand Master wrote:

Love this game, and glad I caught it at the beginning. Got bored with turf wars because it was impossible to catch up

Lmao!! Why? You think you will catch up with the big spenders here? Its just like tw. If you want to catch up you need to spend. At least in tw you could use your range as little guy.

• Super Mario

I spent on hundreds TW but simply couldn't catch up due to the old players not accepting code requests

• MF DOOM

🇮🇹ɧơơƌƖůɱ🇮🇹 wrote:

Grand Master wrote:

Lmao!! Why? You think you will catch up with the big spenders here? Its just like tw. If you want to catch up you need to spend. At least in tw you could use your range as little guy.

True. If you didn't get those points by being a beta tester, you're a sucker for spending hundreds on an iphone game.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Hoodlum matey at the min the spenders are racing in front, what all the free players or none spenders need to do is just alliance up, and when it time if say 100 free players each with 20 or so c4 charges attack one of the big boys, you'll find that that particular big boy will soon come back down to earth.

• ProtectiveDaddy

That's the leveller in this game.

• MF DOOM

Word. I have 24 c4 charges just by myself.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Everyone get palringo

Reply to this topic