Hard to understand

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Hard to understand
  • ✧ᎦᏣᎪᎡ✧

This is way more difficult/confusing than TW 😲🔫

• The Chairman

Which parts are the most difficult to pick up?

• over it

How do we win?

• over it

No but for serious, what's with the skills page? There is health, energy and stam. Then base building, scanning etc. so confusing?

• ℱüℕ6754

The Chairman wrote:

For me its how to get agents. Is there a way of getting it without buying the armory?

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

fun6754 wrote:

The Chairman wrote:

For me its how to get agents. Is there a way of getting it without buying the armory?

You can pick them up by using stamina to scan for them on the map, then you equip them to the turfs (I think)

• Sebastian5367

Can a turf get more than 4 slots? And if I tear down a upgrade us it gone or is it still in my inventory?

• тʊʀғᵃ

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

fun6754 wrote:

The Chairman wrote:

You can pick them up by using stamina to scan for them on the map, then you equip them to the turfs (I think)

This is correct.

My only question is one already stated:
    The skill (or 'training') page. With health, stam, energy and then all those other things. Are they actually legitimately useful? Or should I regard them as useless like attack & defence in TurfWars?

• ProtectiveDaddy

Put you points on stamina, then odd point on energy

• Sebastian5367

What's the fastest and most efficient way of getting resources

• ✯ཥ༑ངਸཧཧབ✯

The most confusing part for me is the agent aspect. How do I get more? How/when are they used? Also, how to do I buy/spend tiberium

• ProtectiveDaddy

You get men buy adding the upgrades that give extra men.

You arm them by buying weapons - 1 shield / 1 gun per man

You use them in this disputes tab

• ProtectiveDaddy

Tiberium is used for workers - workers = instant turfs otherwise you wait one hour for turf to build

• ProtectiveDaddy

Ignore the men to start, concentrate on scanning and doing jobs - this levels you up and gets your upgrades - this games all about scanning

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

👆👆👆

• ✯ཥ༑ངਸཧཧབ✯

How do I add people's codes?

• *Queen Nicole*

Ya, it may take me a while to get used to this...

• тʊʀғᵃ

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

👆👆👆

As I've played and read, I've kind of come to this conclusion. Cheers for the clarification bud 👍

• Carpenter

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Ignore the men to start, concentrate on scanning and doing jobs - this levels you up and gets your upgrades - this games all about scanning

This is important. At low levels, level up strategically to allow for the best use of energy and stam, as one level up is an free fill-up on both 👍

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Is there an upgrade that produces workers to increase your turf limit, or do you just have to buy workers with Tiberium

• Carpenter

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

Is there an upgrade that produces workers to increase your turf limit, or do you just have to buy workers with Tiberium

Workers are the GS equivalent of Turf Limit, so I assume there is no turf upgrade to get more. You do, however, get more workers as you level up, just as you get more turf limit in TW.

• \\//

Did anyone read the manual? Look in the help section and do some reading. Most of the answers are there and the rest is pretty easy to figure out.

Basically, scan scan scan!!!

• тʊʀғᵃ

\\// wrote:

Did anyone read the manual? Look in the help section and do some reading. Most of the answers are there and the rest is pretty easy to figure out.

Truest thing posted so far.

• THE JOKER

How do I find other people's turf?

• Ꮜ͢ℕ★Wįłłpōwër

THE JOKER wrote:

Bases I think they are calles

• L. Ron Hubbard

\\// wrote:

And punch those optional codes to stay ahead of slackas like \\// who just take the easy way out & scan only for his agents.

• THE JOKER

Ꮜ͢ℕ★Wįłłpōwër wrote:

THE JOKER wrote:

Bases I think they are calles

Still stuck on tw terms. How do I find people's individual "bases"? I want to say hello to my neighbour with c4

Reply to this topic