What determines your scan rewards

ForumsGeneral Discussion › What determines your scan rewards
  • ProtectiveDaddy

Do the turf upgrades of the base your scanning determine the percentage possibility of which reward you receive?

• ℱüℕ6754

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Do the turf upgrades of the base your scanning determine the percentage possibility of which reward you receive?

Random

• ProtectiveDaddy

So basically the upgrades are pointless in terms of scanning including the extender.

• ██JOE██

I think the higher scan rating thing you have on your profile may affect it

• EastCoastKing

I'm putting together a whole list of what stuff comes from what tiers but basically tier 1 is good for r, command posts energy drinks and occasionally armourys and wood shops. 2 is good for some high level Ted upgrades and c4s as 3 is the only one that gives private security and also for oil refinerys I believe

• EastCoastKing

Turf upgrades on our base seem to have no affect its all about what tier u use

• EastCoastKing

Tier 1 - bullsh*t upgrades and r
    Tier 2 - good base upgrades / offensive items
    Tier 3 - best for agents

• ℱüℕ6754

EastCoastKing wrote:

Tier 1 - bullsh*t upgrades and rTier 2 - good base upgrades / offensive itemsTier 3 - best for agents and awesome base upgrades

• EastCoastKing

Actually I shouldn't say bullshit upgrades for tier 1 energy drinks and concrete are useful

• ⓜagⓟulse

Are Oil Refineries are tier3? I think they are tier2...

• Don Taylor

I just had an oil refinery from tier two.

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

Distance from other players plays a factor into it as well.

• ProtectiveDaddy

So you get better upgrades if your closer to more players or if your scan area overlaps other players?

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

Nope according to the help tab you get the best upgrades and resources farther away from people, says to hop to isolated places, and scan there.

• EastCoastKing

Oh wow I didn't realize upgrades were affected by any outside sources other then tier level. That kind of makes my list I was making useless as it would only really be applicable to isolated players..

• EastCoastKing

I guess il still post it targeted towards new isolated players maybe it will be helpful

• ProtectiveDaddy

Thanks mathematics.

Reply to this topic