Welcome to Global Supremacy

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Welcome to Global Supremacy
  • The Chairman

Hello and welcome to our newest app, Global Supremacy! We hope you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed creating it.

If you're not sure where to start after the tutorial, try building more bases and scanning the map for upgrades you can use to improve them.

Jobs give you quick cash and help level you up.

Agents are the main source of your combat power – you can get them by building the Armory, Private Security, and Agent Recruiting Center upgrades on your bases. Don't forget to equip them with 1 weapon + 1 armor for them to be effective!

• The Chairman

Skills improve your abilities in key areas: Energy/Health/Stamina let you run jobs, Dispute other players and bases, and scan the map for base upgrades.
    Base Building: increases your bases' creation range. The more bases you build, the more this increases.
    Scanning: Improves the quantities of items and resources when scanning the map. Scan the map to increase this skill.
    Income: Reduces the effect of Overhead when collecting income (more important when your empire gets bigger)
    Disputes: Dispute (and win) against stronger players to increase this skill. Increases your overall power in Disputes.

For more detailed info and a list of items, see the in-game Help screen on the Home Menu.

• The Chairman

Got any suggestions? Complaints? Feedback? Leave it via the "Support" button on the Home Menu. You can also publicly post suggestions in the Suggestions forum.

Run into a bug? Report it to Support – if your report helps us track down and fix a confirmed bug, you'll get 100 Tiberium!

• Hyena

Thanks Nick 👍

• Missy Jane

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Hyena

Tweek wrote:

I'm so confused. Lol

I'm think reading up on the game may be a good idea.

• BLAZIN-inactive

Just got it trying to figure it out lol

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Hey! Just checking in!! 👍

• RobertDeNiro

Hey all

• ZRAYGO

Hmmm. Should I be Evil Z in GS?

• Slow game 👎

I made it, woohoo.

• 🐒👈🏻

Glad I'm not the only confused one...

• vishbume

TheRamb add 86 wrote:

I made it, woohoo.

Ramb buddy👍🍻

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I am confused

• 🇬🇧₳ÐÐ ℍ₳$$™

Still trying to get used to it. Too used to TW!

• ProtectiveDaddy

How do people, quick question, should we be placing our turfs as close together as possible

• “ɬℌℰ Տ₳ⅈℵナ”

∞ᏫᏴᏝ༏۷ȋ⊚ɳ☠ wrote:

Glad I'm not the only confused one...

Hello little buddy👍

• Don Taylor

I'm sure we will get the hang of this.
    Hello

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I'm glad you get 10 skill points for 200tb

• Cap'n Crunch

AmNeZ wrote:

I'm glad you get 10 skill points for 200tb

And 1 turf for 60. Oh boy.

• Mike Hunt

The menus are strange to navigate after TW. But the links are pretty responsive. Looks good so far nick 👍

• TwistedDecaf

Aye, gotta adjust from TW but looking forward to having a lot of fun!!!

• Witchy

Thanks again Nick!

• ɪɴғƎcƬɪ☹ɴ

Great stuff, thanks a ton nick!

• 👊4REAL👊

The interface is really nice !

• TW_Support

Looks good!

• 🇺🇸USA🇺🇸Ꮜ͢ℕ★

Where do we put invite codes?

• Corky316

Thanks nick 👍😎this will rock I'm sure !!!!

• EastCoastKing

Awesome game

• ṩʊgäя ¢ȫȫҡɪєṩ

What's TW?

• 4nick8r

I finally got it to download. Looks good Nick. It will definitely take some getting used to just like TW did. I'm just trying to avoid rookie mistakes (like putting points toward attack or def in TW).

Reply to this topic