Capturing turf

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Capturing turf
  • certusd

How is this going to work with limits. Just increase a worker for every turf you want to cap? Is that the only way.

• E=MC(Hammer)

It seems that way, although that would get incredibly expensive if you want to cap a lot. I would like to see workers become a return when you scan the map. Maybe make them tier 3.

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

Plus when u lvl up u get a worker too

• ProtectiveDaddy

Thats exactly how it works matey. Problem arises if you build over your worker limit, you either have to not cap or purchase another worker or rip your own turf down and hope the upgrades on the capped turf are better than the ones your ripping down. Also be careful of the booby traps.

• certusd

Levelling up I get. But even if I levelled once a day. If I get in a war I can capture one turf a day.

• E=MC(Hammer)

certusd wrote:

Levelling up I get. But even if I levelled once a day. If I get in a war I can capture one turf a day.

I know, seems incredibly inefficient.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Not every level up gives you an extra worker.

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

Can you not capture beyond your limit? I thought when building or capturing beyond limit it just takes longer to be able to upgrade/collect money from the bases, or did I misunderstand something?

• E=MC(Hammer)

অƊǟʊℕϮℒعʂʂತ wrote:

Can you not capture beyond your limit? I thought when building or capturing beyond limit it just takes longer to be able to upgrade/collect money from the bases, or did I misunderstand something?

You can still create above your limit, it will just take longer for the turfs to build, where when you're under limit, it's instantaneous. However, you cannot cap over your limit. (I'm pretty sure)

• ProtectiveDaddy

You can build over your limit but you have to have a free worker to capture a base.

• ProtectiveDaddy

So basically you have to be at least one under your limit to cap.

• Holy

Maybe this is a way to counter what many did in TW......like Mavric lol. You can't go over limit that much, well you can. It will just take FOREVER. Plus it's a MASSIVE money grab. You'd think with being a new game. It's going to be extremely slow. So you would wantto create a good player base first. Then slowly change that game to a buyers game. Don't do it from day one. Why I have spent so far, will be it. Unless this game changes, because as it stands now. It would be a total waste on my part. Sorry Nick....but it's true. (For me anyways as I'm nowhere near anyone to cap, only "dispute" lol)

• ProtectiveDaddy

People know my opinion, basically its in the favour of the spenders as they can build up a worker bank ready to start capping, and with each worker costing 60tiberium that's a lot of money to spent if you intend capping several bases.

• E=MC(Hammer)

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

People know my opinion, basically its in the favour of the spenders as they can build up a worker bank ready to start capping, and with each worker costing 60tiberium that's a lot of money to spent if you intend capping several bases.

Get over yourself, you just had to "offer up" your malicious opinion. Just stfu and play the game.

• certusd

I'm happy to spend and let others spend. But I would have assumed. And did wrongly. That I could go over limit at the expense of hopping.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Read what I wrote clown, that is how this game plays, that's the layout of this game at present, there is a chance that it will change with future updates once those spenders are established but at the min that is how it is playing............not attacking the spenders here simply saying how it is actually playing.

• ProtectiveDaddy

In tw its basically who has the strongest army, here its strongest army and worker bank, what I'd like to know is if you have agent upgrades and defence upgrades on a base if its attacked how much extra protection do you get, and how do the booby traps work, will they destroy the base.

• Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ

E=MC(Hammer) wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Get over yourself, you just had to "offer up" your malicious opinion. Just stfu and play the game.

Actually, I see the same thing. If you want to get to the top on this game, you're gonna need deep pockets. No offense to those that can and will spend the coin to be the best.

• GS Sucks

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

In tw its basically who has the strongest army...

I kind of get what you are saying but take me for example. I am not in an alliance. I simply play the game aggressively.

You seem to be stuck on the fact that players spend money in this game as well as others. To be honest, you can't do anything about it. Simply move on. That money allows you to play for free. Quit complaining.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Imagine being in a war... Go away for a week... Come back to nothing.... Your pretty much starting from scratch. Isn't too bad if your paying for upgrades to build.... A long wait if your not spending

Reply to this topic