Mix it up

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Mix it up
  • 💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩

I've noticed that most syndicates are still alliance based from TW,seeing as it's a new fresh game have any of you gone against your TW alliance/allies? Or are you scared that you'll lose turfs in TW😉

• 〓FALLACY〓

💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩 wrote:

I've noticed that most syndicates are still alliance based from TW,seeing as it's a new fresh game have any of you gone against your TW alliance/allies? Or are you scared that you'll lose turfs in TW😉

Lol, looks at ur syndicate.

• ★H@VOC★

💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩 wrote:

Problem where I'm at is there are only several other small players around. Gonna take a while for this one to grow. However if you could have turf in London or NYC or LA , Boston etc thats where we'll most likely see the first "wars" if you will. Not even sure how all that works yet lol

• 💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩

Hey I'm just following the crowd fall😉that's why I asked if anyone else had done it. It's definately gonna be interesting to see how it pans out when the map starts to get 'busy' with players. I'm sneaking up on a new local player to see what cappings like lol

• certusd

Yeah you do seem off to a slow start havoc.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I'm just twfc's mole.

Aaahhhh moley moley moley!

• ★CHUCKDΛVΞ★

I just use my syndicate list for fights. Easier than looking through the forums. 😏

• 〓FALLACY〓

💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩 wrote:

Hey I'm just following the crowd fall😉that's why I asked if anyone else had done it. It's definately gonna be interesting to see how it pans out when the map starts to get 'busy' with players. I'm sneaking up on a new local player to see what cappings like lol

Drop ur syndicate and I'll send u an invite bud 😃

• ★SPYИDLΞ★

💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩 wrote:

I've been capped & capped others. That 3 base limit puts a definite twist. Kinda anti-climatic but better than watching the upgrades count down

• Merrÿpranxter

💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩 wrote:

I'll have brook kick anyone out of our syndicate with stripes if you want to join rud.💃

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

The number of caps goes up with lvl too.

• Mr Nice Guy

Rudge. I'm pretty much running with people I never helped in TW. New game.

• EastCoastKing

I never had a alliance in tw. I'm doing one here with my rl friends and in time if people start popping up in my area who are cool il c if they wanna join up too.

• ❚☬❚Ἀχιλλεύς❚☬❚

I beat someone here and they hit me in turfwars lol

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

❚☬❚Ἀχιλλεύς❚☬❚ wrote:

Exactly the same happened to me too!

• 🐝The Swarm🐝

I'm thinking of starting 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 a new alliance for killer bees who sting like mofos.

• Yoshi

Mr Pussy wrote:

❚☬❚Ἀχιλλεύς❚☬❚ wrote:

Exactly the same happened to me too!

Probably gonna happen to meeee.... I am not exactly the best tw player

• BЯʘʘKLY͒И

★Λddi★ wrote:

💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩 wrote:

I'll have brook kick anyone out of our syndicate with stripes if you want to join rud.💃

Damn syndicate limit, rud. Just tried sending you an invite. It won't let me

• ⚠️🇬🇧Truce🇺🇸🤕

❚☬❚Ἀχιλλεύς❚☬❚ wrote:

That's the exact reason I've gone for a name change. Nobody knows who I am in turf wars. Over 50k player.

Reply to this topic