Why?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Why?
  • ࿂ཟིЖ།Ꮣཇྀ࿂

I think too many tw vets myself included are tryin to reach I high goal to quick
    Over 3 yrs I played tw to get to where I am now (which mob wise isn't great lol)
    The game has been out less than a week
    We will end up with a massive devide again or players will burn out really quick
    I think players need to stop rushing to get to get to there tw equivalent status

Just a thought 😳

Ex👍

• Killer Khalsa

I cant help it.

• Yertbomb

Haha thanks for pointing that out.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I know exactly what you mean ex.
    I need to stop myself from spending and just go at a safe pace. Only spend on turf limit

• ZRAYGO

Feel exactly the same way. I've spent some gift cards I had and purchased T but I'm surprised to learn that people are using T to complete up

• ZRAYGO

Upgrades

• ★H@VOC★

There is always ProtectiveDaddy's alliance you can whine. Erh, I mean, join.

It will level out with me, I happen to have time now to scan (scanning is the new punching) and fight to make $. Expect long breaks though.

• ♠♚₹₳₲ཛ♚♠

H@VOC wrote:

It will level out with me, I happen to have time now to scan (scanning is the new punching) and fight to make $. Expect long breaks though.

I say do whatever works, if people had the money to spend on GS, they would be doing the same thing we're doing.

• ࿂ཟིЖ།Ꮣཇྀ࿂

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

I know exactly what you mean ex.I need to stop myself from spending and just go at a safe pace. Only spend on turf limit

Yeah mate I plan on just spending on turf limit and not levelling up now

• 🔥Ţąʝįķ☠Çąƥǫŋę™🔥

H@VOC wrote:

Haha

Reply to this topic