Xbox one or PS4?🎮

Forums › General Discussion › Xbox one or PS4?🎮
  • Techâ„¢ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Which one would you put your One Direction stickers on?

• Sentinel

Why not both?
    *mexican music*

• SLiNKY

God dang it people, consoles suck. Get a freaking PC! I don't see Skyrim on the PS3 having the option to tweak graphics to beyond-ultra!

• 💥V3NGANC3💥

NooYah wrote:

God dang it people, consoles suck. Get a freaking PC! I don't see Skyrim on the PS3 having the option to tweak graphics to beyond-ultra! Also please cap my turfs

What about ps4?

• SLiNKY

💥V3NGANC3💥 wrote:

NooYah wrote:

God dang it people, consoles suck. Get a freaking PC! I don't see Skyrim on the PS3 having the option to tweak graphics to beyond-ultra! Also please cap my turfs

What about ps4?

I can build a PC that has better specs than the PS4, (Google the specs, anyone who knows their techie lingo will understand how honestly not good the PS4 is) and I can do it around $500. Great think is, it'll never go outdated like a gaming console.

• Xyo

PC FOR LIFEEEEEE

• PRIDE

Yeah bro I'll be needing those ultra good specs for LoL and Dota and those other shitty games. Do any pc players play triple A games?

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

I've been a playstation guy for all the gens but after trying both systems I fell in love with the xbox voice control. It is so lazy it's not even funny

• Yolo360

Xbox one for sure

• Dragonslayer

People people why not Zoidberg

Reply to this topic