Winter Bonus Week..

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Winter Bonus Week..
  • Matgie

How has everyone taken advantage of the 15 second builds this week?
    I have managed to hop to 36 new territories and burn through more than 30k resources. All while not spending a single penny. =]. Of course, I have to thank the Chairman for the 250 Tib that gave me 4 extra workers. =]

• Dunlap2041

About 12 new states.

• Treybo130

I was not prepared.

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

Up and down east and west coast of us. Found a few places that gave me over 50 TB to plant

• Christymesa

Been able to hop quite quickly :)

• RARE

All over the United States.

• ZRAYGO

Not getting many VDs

• Matgie

I got about 10 depots but I had 24 that I had saved.

• RaiKou

Hitting every possible tib territory in my areas, then tearing down clusters to make room for spreading out and hopping to New Jersey and Pennsylvania

• TΛ͒T

Grabbed at least 20 more states and Mexico. Took a ss of a 60 tib territory

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Whistler, B.C., to San Diego, Ca.🇺🇸👍🍁

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Only made it from as to Texas so far.

• Gii

ZRAYGO wrote:

Not getting many VDs

I did a last-minute scan (8 tier 3 and 3 tier 2) and only got 2 DCs out of it

• Matgie

I ran out of resources and upper level upgrades when I was less than 5 miles from the Wyoming boarder! Ugh! So, now this morning after a scan, I have to wait 6 hours for my base to upgrade.... Then I will finally make it into another state.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Matgie wrote:

I ran out of resources and upper level upgrades when I was less than 5 miles from the Wyoming boarder! Ugh! So, now this morning after a scan, I have to wait 6 hours for my base to upgrade.... Then I will finally make it into another state.

You go girl!👍

• RARE

ᎾfЋзΒдрнφмзτ wrote:

Matgie wrote:

You go girl!👍

If they didn't cap the base limit at 15k skills id be in the Bahamas right now

• ....)&7(?

Treybo130 wrote:

I was not prepared.

• Matgie

Just made it to Wyoming!!! Yea for me!!!!!
    Now to get to Utah, Kansas and New Mexico.... Yea... Maybe next Christmas.... I'll start saving resources and upgrades now! Lol

• RaiKou

I feel so fucking dumb. I forgot about vd for most of that. And should have gotten rid of all my clusters before hand. All in all I wasn't prepared.

Reply to this topic