Pm me for my theory I've tested for a month now

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Pm me for my theory I've tested for a month now
  • RARE

First three to pm me learns of my hard work and number crunching. No joke or hidden penis messages. I've learned of something and want to share. But it has to be to people who earn it by messaging me. I've told otb and I'm choosing now to tell 3 more people.

• RARE

I have picture proof of this theory

• RARE

Pyroyeti
    Hippi mafia
    Are goin to help test before we release this to everyone

• RARE

Pyroyeti
    Hippie mafia
    Djuman
    Are going to be new testers. Along with otb and zraygo
    Also maverick if he sees this and wants in I picked my three and passed my work onto three more if they tell u please keep secret and test this.

• RaiKou

I just can't help but think this Is going to be a penid joke minus the penis.

• RARE

RaiKou wrote:

I just can't help but think this Is going to be a penid joke minus the penis.

It's not a joke bud I got a few testers that are gonna help test my theory and once I can truly say it works I will let everyone in gs know. I'm glad the first few people were really spread out and lots of agents and random stuff this helps with testing

• RARE

I have mini mogul too because the illuminati are behind everything muahahaha

• RaiKou

^^ hope it's not an exploit that the devs ban everyone for once you make it public like they always do.

• EastCoastKing

Im so interested im just suspicious of a troll lol

• Picnic Thief

Good work! I'll be interested to see what it is when you've tested it and tell everyone in GS your secret 👍

• RARE

Ok since I want to to be wide spread for more results il let some details out. I have noticed that when scanning next to certain people with 2k 3k + agents I notice a huge return in agents. Etc for depots and warehouses for people that are really spread out. Yes u still get crap loot but I get atleast 4 warehouses per refill and tons of depots or agents

• RARE

What I mean to get more depots or warhouses plant next to someone who is really spread out like myself maverick or some others. Keep in touch

• RaiKou

I see.

• ㄗعナع ナℌع ℐɑƙץع

I am next to player a few player who are widespread and took me 750 Stam for a wearhouse during bonus week , if any help to your testing , cheers

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

I conducted 20 tier 3 scans this morning using a base I built between one of Maverick's and one of Addi's rural KS bases. The result:

21 Warehouses👍

• RARE

I. Now have 250 warehouses saved ha

• Treybo130

RARE wrote:

I. Now have 250 warehouses saved ha

Bastard.

• The Archduke

37 level 3 scans in an area with only Maverick and myself - 0 WHs

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

👆 you must have done it wrong.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Archduke: were you using your thumb or a finger? I think that matters.
    RARE uses his penis exclusively.

• Demacia

You have to push on your taint while you ejaculate

• The Saw

Those that want to see patterns, usually see patterns. Much like the concept of religion.

• The Archduke

Ahh. That was my problem. Wrong appendage!

• Tea Sipper

My pattern is right and yours is wrong

• The Archduke

I just found a fountain of WHs! A remote part of Texas with Del.

Reply to this topic