2013 idk how I made it through

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 2013 idk how I made it through
  • RARE

2013 blew. Lost a great job due to back injury. Yes I'm ok now thanks for asking. Lost my best friend to a car accident. Cancer in the family and not to mention losing the best girl I could imagine. having no true friends outside of tw and global supremacy. Sad to say my only friends are part of a virtual world. But if it weren't for the people here and there in the forums palringo or the map. Idk how I could have made it through without you all.

• Picnic Thief

RARE wrote:

2013 blew. Lost a great job due to back injury. Yes I'm ok now thanks for asking. Lost my best friend to a car accident. Cancer in the family and not to mention losing the best girl I could imagine. having no true friends outside of tw and global supremacy. Sad to say my only friends are part of a virtual world. But if it weren't for the people here and there in the forums palringo or the map. Idk how I could have made it through without you all.

You're still standing so go out there and take the opportunities 2014 brings 👍

• [dday]

Here's hoping 2014 is a bit nicer.

• ZRAYGO

Penis

• Demacia

Like and share for 100 prays

• Demacia

Ignore for the devil

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Remain confident that 2014 and beyond will be all that much brighter for you my friend. Here is to an amazing 2014 for ya bud 🍻.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

ZRAYGO wrote:

Penis

Wha he sayd!👍

• 🍁iamcanadian🍁

ᎾfЋзΒдрнφмзτ wrote:

ZRAYGO wrote:

Penis

Wha he sayd!👍

I concurr!

• SLiNKY

🍁iamcanadian🍁 wrote:

ᎾfЋзΒдрнφмзτ wrote:

ZRAYGO wrote:

Penis

Wha he sayd!👍

I concurr!

Fabulous.

• RARE

Thankyou.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Here's a toast to rare 🍻and to all you guys my year has had it's ups and downs also , year finishing on a bit of a down but life goes on so all the best guys good luck for the new year 😉👍👍👍👍

• The Saw

Keep yer head up. Everything happens for a reason. What's next might be why.

• RaiKou

RARE wrote:

From an outsider point of view, the initial thought would be "what a lower" but those of us here know exactly what you mean. I've gone through some stuff and my friends here were the only ones worth a damn. So I feel you on that. Hope you're 2014 goes much better.

• 💫Midgard💫

Rare. I have a challenge for u. Every town has an animal shelter run by volunteers. Go there and spend 30 mins only with what ever animal you choose THEN GO HOME. While your resting that night you will get it and the feeling it gave. You will want to go back and will meet some decent people from all age brackets helping animals that have has some seriously sick shit done to them and by making there day better for 30mis you get that back trust me put it to the test. I dare you

• RARE

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

Rare. I have a challenge for u. Every town has an animal shelter run by volunteers. Go there and spend 30 mins only with what ever animal you choose THEN GO HOME. While your resting that night you will get it and the feeling it gave. You will want to go back and will meet some decent people from all age brackets helping animals that have has some seriously sick shit done to them and by making there day better for 30mis you get that back trust me put it to the test. I dare you

If I had even 30 min to myself lol

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

Do the same thing, except replace the word "animal" with "stripper".

• RARE

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

Do the same thing, except replace the word "animal" with "stripper".

Now that I might have time for

• 💫Midgard💫

Lol but you got to pay strippers and you always will leave disappointed and broke :-$

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

He won't have to pay for strippers if he goes with me 👍.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Why's that ? You gonna strip for him 😘

• RARE

Money isn't a problem lol I just have two jobs because I have no life hahah so I keep myself busy

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Best wishes for 2014. Manifest blessings this time. Believe it or not, that is within your capabilities.
    Also, friends are way overrated, especially by young individuals. If you are extroverted, so you may disagree, but I recommend keeping a small circle of friends that have consistently passed the tests that experiences deliver. Real friends are the ones who stayed the same when you were struggling. Knowledge of who your true friends are is a blessing.

Trust that the bad times can either destroy you or make you more powerful. It's a choice.

I too lost family to cancer last year, and lost some girlfriends when I moved.. Celebrate the memories of these people. These experiences can make you much stronger if you can understand how to reflect on them properly. Use them as motivation for self improvement....

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Losing a special girl a bunch of years ago was like infinite motivation for me, and now I'm so much better off that I was before. She wants me back, and I've let her know how grateful I am that she fueled my improvement, but I didn't take her back. That feels good, trust me. Negative thinking only manifests curses. Misery loves company, and I hope that is not what you're seeking here. Peace and blessings to you and your people. I enjoy giving advice, I'm around if you want to hear it. I hope I've been some help.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

DAT SC😜USER wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Why's that ? You gonna strip for him 😘

Realized once I posted that someone would spin it around that way. Oh well. 👯

• Kinnen

Rare, you and I have talked a few times about it and I'm with you. 2013 sucked donkey balls. I try and look at it as a new year and a new beginning. Frankly for me it can only get better so I do what I can to pull the positives out and hold on. Let go of the negatives. Life goes on whether we choose to participate or not. So don't let the BS pull you down. There is to much to enjoy in life. Hope things turn around for you.

• WhtABnchOfDorks

RARE wrote:

I have a feeling you aren't alone here. Some people are just better at virtual friends.

Reply to this topic