GS: Win or Fail?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › GS: Win or Fail?
  • ℱüℕ6754

At first i really liked the game, but now, it seems to really lack. Im on the bridge with this one. Not as good as TW IMO

• ℱüℕ6754

I took a break from TW but im gonna get back to it tomorrow, im still playing this, but am gonna dedicate more time to TW. This game seems to be a money grab for a few reasons.

• 💖Swagger💖

In your opinion, in my opinion a far superior game that's going to require a lot more tactical thinking.

• ℱüℕ6754

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

In your opinion, in my opinion a far superior game that's going to require a lot more tactical thinking.

Dont get me wrong, its a good game, but i don't think it met the bar TW set.

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

Good = GPS based, no airports, better interface (room for improvement), no taxing, no punching codes as a barrier to playing in a busy area, sexy colored maps

Bad = Bit buggy at the moment (but will improve), hopping needs to be made easier, C4 could prove to be an atomic weapon

• Christymesa

I am quite enjoying this game. I don't think it is a money grabbing game - it seems to me you can be quite successful without putting money in

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

All this really needs is more player. The other stuff can be tweaked. Maybe we can do a recruiting drive?

• piratecopy

This game seems no different to tw, i like it, but it seems to have a lot of pitfalls. It's a huge money grab if you want to keep up with everyone you'll have to spend, without spending its too slow, you can't control your buildings. I have millions in cash and nothing I can spend it on. Weird game

• ℱüℕ6754

Mr Pussy wrote:

Good = GPS based, no airports, better interface (room for improvement), no taxing, no punching codes as a barrier to playing in a busy area, sexy colored maps

Bad = Bit buggy at the moment (but will improve), hopping needs to be made easier, C4 could prove to be an atomic weapon

Hopping not existing is also bad

• 🇺🇸USA🇺🇸Ꮜ͢ℕ★

Glad I got in early. But seems to require money or time more than TW

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

piratecopy wrote:

This game seems no different to tw, i like it, but it seems to have a lot of pitfalls. It's a huge money grab if you want to keep up with everyone you'll have to spend, without spending its too slow, you can't control your buildings. I have millions in cash and nothing I can spend it on. Weird game

I disagree.

• piratecopy

And in what way do you disagree?

• Dunlap2041

Why are people deciding how this game plays after 3 days. Give it's few updates b4 you decide

• Reaper💀

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

I agree. 👍

• €ⱥℛ℣عℛ 118

I think it's far too early to say at the mo, we don't know how the game will work with new updates for syndicate fighting etc.People compare to TW but TW has been going over 3 years with thousands of players so has had time to evolve.this game hasn't. There are a few issues with it but hopefully these will be addressed and it will end up a decent game

• Super Mario

Love it, the GPS and zones are well presented and will a decent update to sort out the roads (because it keeps saying there isn't a road when I'm clearly tapping on it) then it will be perfect

• WhtABnchOfDorks

fun6754 wrote:

Mr Pussy wrote:

I like no hopping, if you want hopping play TW. Stop trying to turn this in TW. Just go back there and quit bitching.

If you want a real GPS game play GS. I pray this isn't changed at some point. Please no airports either.

• WhtABnchOfDorks

Reaper💀 wrote:

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

I agree. 👍

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• ɪɴғƎcƬɪ☹ɴ

Reaper💀 wrote:

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

I agree. 👍

• PRIDE

SlickRick wrote:

fun6754 wrote:

Mr Pussy wrote:

I like no hopping, if you want hopping play TW. Stop trying to turn this in TW. Just go back there and quit bitching.

If you want a real GPS game play GS. I pray this isn't changed at some point. Please no airports either.

Exactly, don't turn this into TW just because you're uncomfortable with it.

• petinc

I don't fully know what this game is, yet. Still lots to be unlocked/turned on.

• EastCoastKing

Awesome game even with the bugs that come with the launch of any game and the room for improvement in some places.

• ZRAYGO

There is hopping. We hopped from the San Francisco to Oakland and beyond in the beta.

I've hopped a few miles in my town. It's just a lot slower

• gggccbhfxz

I'm just not feelin it like the way I did turf wars

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

I think this is better than turf wars by a landslide. Please check out my post in the suggestions forum too please.

• MrZigler

SlickRick wrote:

fun6754 wrote:

Mr Pussy wrote:

Please in the name of Nick, keep it airport free, GPS .

Reply to this topic