Multiple accounts

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Multiple accounts
  • DʘN̂BʘSS

Does it matter how many GS accounts you have?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

Does it matter how many GS accounts you have?

Im pretty sure it's good as long as they are on different devices. Like you use your brothers iPod or somthing.

• DʘN̂BʘSS

Yes that's what I thought. Some players don't like it for some reason.

• Dunlap2041

Just don't join the same syndicate. In TW I remember someone said if you are in the same vendetta it counted as cheating.

• DʘN̂BʘSS

Oops. I put mine in the same syndicate.
    I didn't really think anything of it until recently.

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

Oops. I put mine in the same syndicate.I didn't really think anything of it until recently.

Oopsy. But honestly I can't find anything in the GS TOS about multi accounts. I just didn't see it, maybe you should read it to make sure.

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

psI don't think it would make an omega difference if you were in the alpha syndicate or not. Multi accounts give you so much of an advantage over others, whether they're in the same syndicate or not.

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

Oops. I put mine in the same syndicate.I didn't really think anything of it until recently.

Oopsy. But honestly I can't find anything in the GS TOS about multi accounts. I just didn't see it, maybe you should read it to make sure.

I thought you was joking but I didn't see it either...... So is it fair game to farm Tiberium or will it fall under the exploit section?

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

YOU wrote:

★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:

DONBOSS💫NWS💫 wrote:

I thought you was joking but I didn't see it either...... So is it fair game to farm Tiberium or will it fall under the exploit section?

The again it can't be under the exploit section because it is not an "error" like the previous ones. Im sure it won't take long for the gs gods to see this and chime in. 😁
    Farm before tos is updated!

Reply to this topic