Help!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Help!
  • [dday]

Help! I'm stuck in a rapidly spinning wormhole in spacetime and this is my only method of communicating with the outside world! I need help quickly or I could be stuck between eleventh-dimensional membranes forever!

• EchoOneSix

WTF

• Demacia

Good riddance

• Devilfish2400

I think he's in jail !

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

But did your base finish construction?

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

I would hop for tib. That should solve the problem

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

[dday] wrote:

Help! I'm stuck in a rapidly spinning wormhole in spacetime and this is my only method of communicating with the outside world! I need help quickly or I could be stuck between eleventh-dimensional membranes forever!

Your right . You defo need help mate 😳

• SLiNKY

Get more agents and fight your way out.

• agatosh

This sounds like an issue

• The Saw

Roll over onto your stomach. Trying to go to sleep while laying on your back after a long night of boozing is never a good idea. The wormhole will stop spinning if you lay on your stomach, or sleep sitting up. You're welcome. 🍻

• Tea Sipper

How did you get the Iphone to download this app if this app is your only way of communicating? Maybe you could communicate back then but not now I suppose.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Bam pot wrote:

How did you get the Iphone to download this app if this app is your only way of communicating? Maybe you could communicate back then but not now I suppose.

Well I'd say he still is communicating

• Tea Sipper

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

Well I'd say he still is communicating

But does he say his prayers and take his vitamins?

• Kinnen

The Saw wrote:

Roll over onto your stomach. Trying to go to sleep while laying on your back after a long night of boozing is never a good idea. The wormhole will stop spinning if you lay on your stomach, or sleep sitting up. You're welcome. 🍻

I always put my hand on the wall. That usually stopped the spinning. As far as dimensional membranes, that has more to do with bad acid or so I've been told. 😳

• [dday]

Well, I'm out of the wormhole...
    I can't believe I spent two whole days in there...

• ....)&7(?

[dday] wrote:

Well, I'm out of the wormhole...I can't believe I spent two whole days in there...

How high were you?

• [dday]

I wasn't high! I was trapped in a wormhole!
    On the other hand... I don't recall being selected or trained for a space mission...
    Someone might have spiked my drink.

• ★TЯΛVDOG★

[dday] wrote:

Are you john titor?

• Warmachine777

★TЯΛVDOG★ wrote:

[dday] wrote:

Are you john titor?

Are you guys in the market for an IBN 5100?

Reply to this topic