๐ŸŒŽFirst World Problems

Forums โ€บ General Discussion โ€บ ๐ŸŒŽFirst World Problems
  • ๐ŸŒŸ โ„•แŽพโ„›แ†โ„‹๐Ÿ’ซะ…แ†แŽฏโ„› ๐ŸŒŸ

Just list some first world problems, a first world problem would be a problem that only a wealthy person would experience so while people around the globe are suffering from serious problems it is fun to see what sorts of problems the privleged experience. I'll start the list,

I went to go babysit for and the kids didnโ€™t know what their own wi-fi password was.

I canโ€™t fit a cocktail table in my family room because it blocks the foot rest on my reclining sofa.

• ๐Ÿ’ซMidgard๐Ÿ’ซ

Having someone knock at the gate asking for donations for something called underprivileged

• Treybo130

I have too much food in my French Door fridge, I can only keep one 6 pack in it.

• Tea Sipper

I have so much money I don't know how to invest it because the banks interest rates are too low.

• Gade

My controller can turn on my Xbox, but I have to get off the sofa to switch on the TV

• โš”โ‚ฎฤฆใƒจ โ„ณโ‚ณฯฎโ„Ÿโ…ˆำฟโš”

I can only buy tib in multiples of 15,0000. It takes forever to buy enough for a week:(

• ๐ŸบSquirrel+Pig๐Ÿบ

You want to tape 3 shows at 9pm on Sunday, but your DVR can only handle two. You can wait for on demand, but the shows are not available until Monday and papa needs to watch that shit before people start talking about it at the water cooler (which dispenses unlimited, clean water to overly hydrated employees who have never been so much as parched.)

• ฮžฮ›อ’TINDฮžฮ›DBIะฏDS

Bam pot wrote:

I have so much money I don't know how to invest it because the banks interest rates are too low.

DIS, HSY, ARCP, STX, I have SBUX too but that's on a clear downtrend. Wouldn't buy until it's turned around again. It'll happen, CEO is on point and expanding to tea for places where they drink that more than coffee. My first world problem, then, is the recent performance of Starbucks stock haha.

Seriously, bank interest can't even beat inflation. You're losing value if that's where your money is.

When the skii lift breaks down when your only half way up and you have to wait for an hour without cell reception for it to get fixed and reach the top.

• โ’ผโ˜ฃโ“œโ“โ“ขโ“ฃโ“”โ“ก

โš”โ‚ฎฤฆใƒจ โ„ณโ‚ณฯฎโ„Ÿโ…ˆำฟโš” wrote:

I can only buy tib in multiples of 15,0000. It takes forever to buy enough for a week:(

Despite my rich education, I honestly don't know what 15,0000 is!

• RARE

Have to drive my dodge 1500 hemi because my eclipse has a flat tire and it's too cold to change the tire

• EastCoastKing

Of course theres the classic
    "Why did i order so much food"
    "The leftovers in the garbage are starting to stink"

And my personal favorite and most used
    "Theres nothing to drink.. Im not drinking tap water"

• EastCoastKing

Oh and "i hate school"

• 4nick8r

My nanny called in sick last week and I had to cancel a tee time. What a bitch.

• ัˆฮžฮ›แ”–ฮžฤฟ

4nick8r wrote:

My nanny called in sick last week and I had to cancel a tee time. What a bitch.

Nice.

• โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆเธบโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆเธบโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆเธบโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

I have a custom-made 24K gold iPhone but it bends so much every time I drop it since the metal is so soft!

• danielle1964

I can never fit my hand to dip my Oreos into my milk when the glass is curved and nearly empty.

• ๐Ÿ’ซMidgard๐Ÿ’ซ

danielle1964 wrote:

I can never fit my hand to dip my Oreos into my milk when the glass is curved and nearly empty.

Rofl

I remembered that my keys wewe in the ignition after I locked and slammed the door. Then I had to wait around at the coffe shop waiting for the locksmith.

I get in the elevator and notice that ALL the floors have been pushed... And I'm trying to reach the 12th floor.๐Ÿ˜

My toilet is clogged so I had to walk all the way up the stairs just to take a ๐Ÿ’ฉ.
    Then I reach for the toilet paper and realize its empty. So I have to walk back downstairs just so I can get some, THEN I have to go back up the stairs again just so I can finish my job.

I had to turn off my phone and stop texting for an entire 10 minutes so the plane could take off for my beachside house in Florida.

• SammMMM-

'Damn I burnt my toast'

The R button on my play station is broken and I can't shoot at anything on my new game.

There is no good spot to put my new lounge chair: I've gotta be able to see the tv, reach the refrigerator door, and be within 3 feet of the power outlet.

• Demacia

ITT: Stupid people who misuse first world problems meme. You guys are giving examples of a peasant lifestyle. Qweeter1997 is the worst by far

Having to watch movies on a phone because the tablet battery died

I can't buy a new car because my garage can only hold six.

• danielle1964

It's so annoying that my calculator only has 12 digits and doesn't do exponential notation so I can't calculate the interest on my bank deposits.

• โ˜…Tะฏฮ›VDOGโ˜…

No free don points

• โš”โ‚ฎฤฆใƒจ โ„ณโ‚ณฯฎโ„Ÿโ…ˆำฟโš”

I broke my 63 '' flat screen after losing my temper watching the Super Bowl.

Reply to this topic