Changes

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Changes
  • Psychosquid

If you were made dictator of America, what would you change?

• Warmachine777

Pluto would be a planet again.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Super size meals to super duper size 😜

• ☀SunPaddler☀

taco tuesday's would be a national holiday

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

☀SunPaddler☀ wrote:

Amen!

• ZRAYGO

☀SunPaddler☀ wrote:

Taco Tuesday would be on Wednesday.

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

ZRAYGO wrote:

☀SunPaddler☀ wrote:

Taco Tuesday would be on Wednesday.

Wednesdays would be on Tuesday

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

Chips would be called crisps, jelly would be called jam, jello would be called jelly, fries would be called chips.

World Series baseball would either be played across the world or simply be called American baseball.

American football would be referred to as American football and 'soccer' would be called football.

Justin Beiber would be put on death row as a precaution to stop him releasing for songs.

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

I would declare war on Canada

• Dunlap2041

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

Watch out. They would kill us with kindness.

• ☀SunPaddler☀

Dunlap2041 wrote:

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

and maple syrup 🍁

• Dunlap2041

☀SunPaddler☀ wrote:

Dunlap2041 wrote:

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

and maple syrup 🍁

I hope I they kill me be forceing me to eat syrup covered bacon till mi stomach explodes.

• 💫Midgard💫

The gun laws, I wouldn't be in for long but the crying on the internet about me taking someone's bazooka they use for deer hunting would be worth it

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

If I was dictator of murica, I'd first change my title to "president". That'd fool them. Then, I'd change the tv channel. I've seen that before anyway.

• Tea Sipper

I'd make the U.s. join the union with Britain again and apologise for throwing a load of tea into the ocean.

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

Chips would be called crisps, jelly would be called jam, jello would be called jelly, fries would be called chips.

World Series baseball would either be played across the world or simply be called American baseball.

American football would be referred to as American football and 'soccer' would be called football.

Justin Beiber would be put on death row as a precaution to stop him releasing for songs.

Amen

• Bronze Dictator

I'd nuke china and Russia make the US take the world. Go into space build a Death Star. Fall into lava get a robot suit with a cool voice. Blow up other planets. Rule the galaxy. Create free taco Tuesdays.

• MΛΥΗΞΜ

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

The gun laws, I wouldn't be in for long but the crying on the internet about me taking someone's bazooka they use for deer hunting would be worth it

😂😭😂I'm voting for this guy!

• ☀SunPaddler☀

Bronze Dictator wrote:

I'd nuke china and Russia make the US take the world. Go into space build a Death Star. Fall into lava get a robot suit with a cool voice. Blow up other planets. Rule the galaxy. Create free taco Tuesdays.

im voting for this guy 😂😂

• EastCoastKing

Id re name it lower canada and send all the republicans to new texas (mexico) then unite with the UK and other countrys i like. I would tear down north korea and turn it into a giant amusement park/club/taco stand for all. Eventually i guess if im drunk enough and britian makes a good case then we can go all new empire on the world and take some stuff

• EastCoastKing

Australia can come too but they have to share kangaroos

• 💫Midgard💫

Deal but we want every second Super Bowl you can keep the base ball

• Centurian

Canada,UK and Australia have a special bond. We share quite the same heritage and were not Americans.

• 4nick8r

☀SunPaddler☀ wrote:

As would Thirsty Thursday.

• 4nick8r

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

Don't knock it until you've tried it. Most tender venison you have ever had.

• 💖ℒ੫ѵℬуɾძ💞

Declare love as law. Like the Aloha Spirit in old Hawaiian Laws. Do for love, family and community. Respect, love and take care of the land and the people of the land. Not only the individual but the community and our environment will grow and prosper in a positive direction😍😘

(In regard to previous post... Hunting and fishing for survival not sport. Nothing fresher and more satisfying that to catch your own meal! Same with growing your own fruits, vegetables and herbs.)

Reply to this topic