Has anyone heard from support

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Has anyone heard from support
  • 💫Midgard💫

Just wondering as sent three letters nothing back is there a support ? Or is it a thing to come ?

• ZRAYGO

Which letters? A? J? Z?

• TW_Support

It can take a few days to a few weeks sometimes to get any responsce.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Go into TW, and message Nick directly. May get a quicker response that way.

• Demacia

They have dumped this game. Hence why on the main screen you still get the Happy Holidays message... That shit was posted Dec13.

• Tea Sipper

Demacia wrote:

They have dumped this game. Hence why on the main screen you still get the Happy Holidays message... That shit was posted Dec13.

We've been abandoned. They took our money and ran.

• Lucozade

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

Just wondering as sent three letters nothing back is there a support ? Or is it a thing to come ?

Yep they told me your gay

• Dunlap2041

Last time I sent them a message (a few weeks ago) it took about a day. They prob just think it is a free donbass message.

• Demacia

Don Sissy wrote:

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

Yep they told me your gay

His what?

• Tea Sipper

They told him his gay.

• 💫Midgard💫

Don Sissy is just up set because I'm not into him. Rumour has it he does not swallow

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

Don Sissy is just up set because I'm not into him. Rumour has it he does not swallow

Love sucks....true love swallows 💦

• Lucozade

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

Only your momma swallows and she should of swollowed you

• [dday]

Oh, snap!

• Sentinel

Don Sissy wrote:

💫Midgard💫 wrote:

Only your momma swallows and she should of swollowed you

Shots fired.

• 💫Midgard💫

It's all good I'm a patient lover, happy to teach and direct young ones like Don Sissy his bigest problem is he just doesn't get the concept that being a dick doesn't prove that he has a dick. And let's be honest some have a right to brag others like the Don should change Don too Done. Now his momma she doesn't need direction she as fine as a cloudless day.

• Lucozade

Cool story bro u chat shit

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Support contacted me with a message: would you like cheese with that whine?👎

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

😜

• Treybo130

The reply
    Thanks for reporting. There was an issue that caused certain notifications to be sent to the wrong players. We made a fix about 24 hours ago – are you still experiencing the issue?

• 💫Midgard💫

Wow can u ask when they are going to update maps for me ?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Seriously? Three GD forums just to hear your wining complaints about living on a beautiful island? Why don't you post in my First World Problems🌎 forum, lol.

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

Here for support

Reply to this topic