Strike

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Strike
  • Dr Thug

The following players are going on a spending strike until support can fix our problem of getting out of Australia. Since this game was started we have spent hundreds of dollars building our accounts and establishing ourselves only to be stuck on a land we can't get out of. We are surrounded by water and cannot go anywhere. The game is called global supremacy not country supremacy. We have lost some players who were willing to spend a lot of cash due to the fact we can't really do anything more in the game while we are stuck. All we can do is hop all over the country spending dollars for bases to do so only to put cash in your pockets and getting nothing back in return. So until the game becomes more than just country supremacy rather than global we will not be wasting any more of our cash. A solution needs to be made in order for us to want to spend again.

Player list
    💫Dr Thug💫
    💫Max Biggavelli💫
    💫Stack Bundles💫
    💫Poison Ivy💫
    💫Midgard💫
    💫karlio💫
    😈💀Ca53y💀😈
    💫DonDad💫

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

And don't forget to bring donboss back ;)

• 💫Midgard💫

It's either do something or watch it die, more are leaving than joining they don't have to fix everything but at least stay current and make an effort

• 💫King Leonidas💫

I believe a simple fix on the map will help everyone involved . Happy customers equal more money for Nick and Co . Win win all round 👍👍

• EastCoastKing

Idk man these anti spending campaigns have come and gone. Most notably i think when they took away "super bases" and a lot of big spenders were out cash and threatend to stop spending and even to sue.. Correct me if im wrong but i dont think they got their way. More power to ya but i wouldnt expect a quick fix..

• 💫Midgard💫

It's just strange the few things that would make good great they just sweep under the table

• Demacia

The problem is this game is shit. You win some you lose some. Time to move on

• ZRAYGO

Move

• Demacia

Not sure you guys are complaining NWS is full of gps spoofers

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Shut it down +1

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

And don't forget to bring donboss back ;)

Don't forget to close the door on ye way out

• 💫 ᕈᑊᕤᕤᖿ 💫

Demacia wrote:

Not sure you guys are complaining NWS is full of gps spoofers

What's a GPS spoofer? Do they wear funny hats or something?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

This is also a GPS game, where you can go is greatly determined by where you go in real life. I could wine about not being able to reach Australia or Europe or any of those other continents but I'm not going to get there by wining. The way to get out of your country is to actually get out of your country, support isn't going to let anyone, and certainly not crybabies, plant bases wherever they want in the world. That would only destroy the GPS basis that this game is built on and would set a bad precedent. If you don't want to spend money than don't spend it till you get a real life plane ticket but don't make a fool out of yourself in the forums, that's just dumb.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

You could also play for free like some of us do. I guess you would eventually run out of TIB in Australia.

• Treybo130

Qweeter1997 wrote:

This is also a GPS game, where you can go is greatly determined by where you go in real life. I could wine about not being able to reach Australia or Europe or any of those other continents but I'm not going to get there by wining. The way to get out of your country is to actually get out of your country, support isn't going to let anyone, and certainly not crybabies, plant bases wherever they want in the world. That would only destroy the GPS basis that this game is built on and would set a bad precedent. If you don't want to spend money than don't spend it till you get a real life plane ticket but don't make a fool out of yourself in the forums, that's just dumb.

TW created airports. I hope GS avoids that path.

• 💀THE CAPO💀

Treybo130 wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

TW created airports. I hope GS avoids that path.

Please dont add airports 🙏

• ʟɛx тooтʜɛʀ™

Buy a RL plane ticket and travel instead of spending on the game. Simple fix.

• The Archduke

ʟɛx тooтʜɛʀ™ wrote:

👆👍

• 💫Midgard💫

ʟɛx тooтʜɛʀ™ wrote:

That is the problem mate. Airport. Paved roads population 900 not able to drop bases

• Demacia

If you guys toss the developers salad they will let you.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

You're complaining that you live on an island? Just take a trip.. If you're the big spenders you're making yourselves out to be, why not just take a vacation and plant some bases? Do your spending strike and save up that would be spent money on the ticket. Problem solved.

• RARE

I can sort of agree. I don't travel in real life due to work and I've gladly played turf wars from my living room. In that game I've made it to Alaska and 44 other states including a lot of other countries with plane tickets etc. I wish I could get outta the USA in this game but untill then I'm stuck I guess.

• Dr Thug

RARE wrote:

I can sort of agree. I don't travel in real life due to work and I've gladly played turf wars from my living room. In that game I've made it to Alaska and 44 other states including a lot of other countries with plane tickets etc. I wish I could get outta the USA in this game but untill then I'm stuck I guess.

Exactly my point

• ㄗعナع ナℌع ℐɑƙץع

Surely nws are not moaning in the forums again ???? Lol

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

💫Dr Thug💫 wrote:

RARE wrote:

Exactly my point

So? Is there a problem with being "stuck" millions of players only ever are in a single continent and blocked from say Europe Asia etc... But that doesn't matter. There are plenty of domestic issues and directorships to take on. You don't have to have turf in every single spot in the world, just plant where you can. It's not a big deal. I can't plant in Australia and I'm not crying over it get over it or go cost somewhere in real.

• вɪɡɡͫʌͣνͯɛʟʟɪ™

👆Psh.

• MF DOOM

I support this strike 100%

• ཥ¥☈⚛¥ཇ☨༏

Everyone gets one one-time-only continent hop per account. But not only is it single-use, you have to earn it in a similar way to leveling up.
    Thoughts?

• [dday]

MF DOOM wrote:

I support this strike 100%

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Pyroyeti wrote:

Everyone gets one one-time-only continent hop per account. But not only is it single-use, you have to earn it in a similar way to leveling up. Thoughts?

How about not at all. I like playing a GPS game, even if it means I'll never get to some places.

• ཥ¥☈⚛¥ཇ☨༏

Me too, but I see their point. Not everyone has the time or money to travel internationally. Isolating an entire continent is unfair.

Reply to this topic