🎉Congrats on 300 H@VOC!🎉

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 🎉Congrats on 300 H@VOC!🎉
  • MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Congrats bro on this milestone of 300 Agents & Cyborgs. Keep on scanning📡!!!

• 🃏٢ཐ༨༨Վ

🎉🎉🎉🎉

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

YOU wrote:

But we have to mention that Brooklyn reach that huge milestone first. Congrats to you too Brook!

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Congrats threads already........ Come on.

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

😂 Here we go!
    Congrats big man! 👏🎉

• ★H@VOC★

★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:

YOU wrote:

But we have to mention that Brooklyn reach that huge milestone first. Congrats to you too Brook!

I won't mention how many agents I have not deployed yet ha ha

• 👊Reeves👊

Hectic guys 👍👍

• BЯʘʘKLY͒И

👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Dirty Hob0

Great job on wasting hundreds of dollars!!!

• Dεspεrado

Havoc was the one who wasted me on turf wars.This news troubles me... But congrats none the less!

• ★H@VOC★

Dirty Hob0 wrote:

I wasted hundreds of dollars on RC heli's I keep crashing (and keep buying anyway!) At least I haven't broken this game yet!

• BЯʘʘKLY͒И

I broke a few things with a few of those helicopters. Damn frustrating......

• ★CHUCKDΛVΞ★

Boys and their toys. I don't see why people care how someone else spends their money. It's not like anyone is asking ProtectiveDaddy for food stamps and then spending money refilling stamina. Congrats Havoc and Brooklyn!! Just don't slow down ..... I might be just behind you. Lol

• Robo

I'm jealous hav.

• The Chef

🍸🍸🍸

• Sudsy-89

Dirty Hob0 wrote:

I forget who said it, but someone made a good point. If it wasn't for the people who pay, you wouldn't be ae to play for free.
    Congrats man.

• Sudsy-89

Able*

• ☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣

Havoc is fucking loaded lol. A few hundred dollars is change to him. Thanks for keeping the game free for us common folk hav!!!

Reply to this topic