Computer help

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Computer help
  • bluecat0531

So first this is not for software problems nor for hardware problems. Rather it is a AMA (ask me anything) on hard and soft-ware. I did a similar thread awhile ago on building your own pc. This is a sort of continuation of that thread and adding on the newer content. Feel free to "ask me anything" (Haha see what I did there) and I will try to reply as soon as possible.

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

My dicks stuck in the disk tray .... I don't thinks a software problem it's more hard ware and slightly swollen

• [dday]

Try rebooting.

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

After the first reboot I can't normaly do another for about 20 mins I'm getting old u see

• Tea Sipper

I was looking to save energy and hopefully help the environment at the same time by taking the cooling fan out my PC and waving a paper fan to cool it instead. How fast will I need to wave the fan to keep my PC cool?

• 💫Rodrigs💫

Use thermal fins watercooled radiator, no need for fans or in your case waving a piece of paper.

• bluecat0531

Bam you need cooling for your computer however if you wish to save energy you can go to the computer control board and select power saver mode.

• ZRAYGO

Is it an African or European fan?

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

Where's the any key?

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

Want some computer advise? Don't download these bloody programs that claim to fix and speed up your PC!

Half my customers download this shit, it then installs lots of other shit, they then pay me to remove that shit!

And il never understand why someone buys a new computer, and immediately installs a program, usually called 'speedupmypc'

If your new machine is slow, don't buy a shit computer!

• Tea Sipper

ZRAYGO wrote:

I reckon one African could manage it or two European fans.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Bam pot wrote:

ZRAYGO wrote:

I reckon one African could manage it or two European fans.

Or an African with a European fan 😉

• bluecat0531

Agreed gmaster

Reply to this topic