Olympic Hockey!!!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Olympic Hockey!!!
  • HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

Who's your pick? USA, Russia, Canada, Sweden maybe Czech Republic? Put you three medalist in order below

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

I'll go with a bit of a surprise / shakeup.

Gold : U.S.A
    Silver: Canada
    Bronze: Czeck Republic

• ☀SunPaddler☀

Gold:Russia
    Silver:USA
    Bronze:Canada

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Gold. USA
    Silver. Canada
    Bronze. Russia

• ɪʗョՅㅌ∆ℝ

Gold: Sweden
    Bronze: Russia

• [dday]

Gold: Vladmir Putin himself will jump down and knock out each and every opposing player before scoring a million goals in six seconds and flying out through the roof.
    Silver: Canada.
    Bronze: United States.

• MayerRobFord

Gold: canada
    Bronze: Canada

• ㄗعナع ナℌع ℐɑƙץع

Gold , Canada
    Silver, USA
    Bronze, Russia

• EastCoastKing

T/\T2 wrote:

MayerRobFord wrote:

Gold: canadaSilver: CanadaBronze: Canada

Why does first place Canada have a lower case c? Don't you think first place deserves a capital letter to represent the country? I'm also confused on how Canada can win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. I would rather an explanation from someone other then you as your logic is too hard to follow

Pussy magnet 😂

• EastCoastKing

Mayerrobford you should always use proper punctuation on a game you troll while you use the toilet. Come on now you goofy goober. You'll get the worst of the worst after you.. The grammer nazis.

• 💫Midgard💫

Russia
    USA
    Canada

Tho I still preferred the Olympics when it was non professionals only gave up and comings a shot and there was a lot of hunger to perform to get a shot .

• EastCoastKing

I think canada will take olympic mens and im hoping we will take womans but the USA team is pretty fuckin sick. Germany/russia aint bad but that womans usa team god damn

• EastCoastKing

I swear theyre on horse steroids out there

• ཥ¥☈⚛¥ཇ☨༏

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

Who's your pick? USA, Russia, Canada, Sweden maybe Czech Republic? Put you three medalist in order below

I like your 5 picks. If I had to choose 3...
    1st: USA
    2nd: Russia
    3rd: Sweden

Reply to this topic